• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

action replay question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trentp1223

hey i wanted to get the action replay so i could play as roxas riku and axel, but i have a question.
how much does it cost?
and whats it called?

sora_freak12

You can't play as axel with action replay.

Actually, it would be possible if someone with great knowledge would hack the game. Look at Heart of All Codes for lots; if its not there, request it at KH Coding Forum, where some excellent hackers can help: I'm currently waiting for some room mods there.

Even though its not on the Code Junkies list doesn't mean it can't be done. Oh, and I got mine for $30 from Best Buy. Could get it at GameStop too.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
by Codebreaker, its code inputs ARE MUCH shorter.... it would take over 30 letters for some action replay, but about 18 for the same codebreaker code..... and by it at the best and chepest area, GAMESTOP or EBGAMES, if they don't have it, check Best Buy of maybe even a Circuit City ( not sure how it spelled )

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
There's some disc you can buy at Best Buy for like ten bucks. It's a cheat disc where all you have to do is boot up the disc first, choose what cheats you want, and then boot up Kingdom Hearts 2.

Works like a champ, but I don't know if they still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back