• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Action Replay Max and KH2FM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey guys so I have a copy of KH2 FM but I don't have a mod chip on my PS2. With AR MAX, can I manipulate it some how to play the game? Do I have to buy a mod chip? I thought that there might be away to get around the mod chip. I had heard that AR MAX could play burnt games but I don't know how to get it to work. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks!!

Demi_Shock

I know you can buy Swap Magic.

That works instead of a mod chip.

Havent tried it myself, but a friend has it and it works just fine.

Dragon rage

I'm not sure about the AR MAX thing, I guess that I'll check with codejunkies.com and get back to you later!
---------------------------------------
I found out that you can play roms that you downloaded to a flashdrive or burned to cdr IF you use AR MAX and the media software that it came with! I'm not sure how it works, but I'll giv it a try when I can...

Last edited:

KINGDOM_BLADE

Hey guys so I have a copy of KH2 FM but I don't have a mod chip on my PS2. With AR MAX, can I manipulate it some how to play the game? Do I have to buy a mod chip? I thought that there might be away to get around the mod chip. I had heard that AR MAX could play burnt games but I don't know how to get it to work. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks!!

If u have an ARMAX evo there is a feature called DVD region X then select the region that has Japan in it u can use that cuz that is how my friend played it on his system and thats how i will play it on mine!!!! Hope this helped

Also Yes u can download PS2 iso's not roms and u can burn the iso to a a blank DVD and play it using the ARMAX i tried it it rox but i got rid of the burnt games cuz it is illegal

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah that didnt work for me for some reason. I have DVD Region X on AR MAX. I tried region 2 but it did not work.:confused: I guess I will try it with all the Regions. Does anyone know whats on the second disk of KH2FM?? Hmm...I'll figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back