• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Awesome chap as always. ANd Ive got some somewhat bad news K_K...BHK's name was revealed its 'Roxas' T_T but he shall forever be known as Kaze. *sticks fist in air in triumph*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
KHInsider sent me an email which said:

------------------------------------------------------------
The Official Mailing List of KHInsider.com
------------------------------------------------------------

- The blonde haired kid's name is Roxas.

- The beginning of the game, you will choose yet again between sword, shield, and staff. This determines how Sora will level up and what abilities he'll gain.

- When you get to play as Roxas, you will not be able to level up, but he will start out stronger than Sora. At the end, Sora will surpass the power of Roxas.

- Even though Roxas has no partners, it seems as though the drive bar will still function.

- The Deep Dive world is Kingdom Hearts.

- In Kingdom Hearts, all the major players of the story will be there.

- Elexia is the name of the female organization member.

-The two very powerful drive forms Nomura was talking about are Ultima and Darkness.

- In Ultima form, Sora drives with Roxas. He can levitate and uses both the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper. It seems to uses forcefields to repel. The symbols are the small Kingdom Keys. The color is pure white.

- In Darkness form, Sora drives with Riku. He uses the Oblivion keychain alone. Sora seems to teleport and uses darkness. The color is dark purple.

- Vincent from Final Fantasy 7 will appear in Hollow Bastion.

- The Enigmatic Man is the superior, who is supposedly Ansem's soul.

- DiZ is Ansem's body.

- Ansem's heart is in Riku.

- Kingdom Hearts 2 has it's own set of keychains.
The keychains from Kingdom Hearts 1 will be in Kingdom Hearts 2 but you'll have to find them and unlock them somehow.

- Xaldin's nobodies are called Lancets.

- Worlds are majorly explorable.

- Cloud's side story will involve Sephiroth and you'll see Cloud encounter Sephiroth many times during his sidequest. Cloud will also encounter Tifa. Also, Cloud at one point will want Leon's help but at the same time, he doesn't want it either. Last but not least, Sora will be involved in Cloud's story.

P

Prince_of_Light

kaze_krazy said:
ROXAS?! THAT SOUNDS WRONG!! Rocks-ass! SEE?! ROCKS-ASS!! THAT IS WRONG!! WRONG!! HIS NAME IS KAZE!! KAZE, DAMMIT!!!! >_< <-- Denile; a very frightening thing.

Kaze > Roxas

simple and to the point.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yah I perfer Kaze too. Stupid people at Square coming up with weird names. Axel=Axhole. Marluxia= o_O Vexen. All the men have girly names. -_-

And ZEXION!?

But BHK shall forever be known as 'Kaze' *salutes*

lina512

Will:wait a second the X in the name could he be a memeber of the order?
Phantom: ooh that cheeses me off kaze couldnt be an order member.
Joseph:yeah but he wont be kaze there now will he although i wish he was it wouldnt make so many questions as to who and what he is.

Last edited:

witchprincess

in a little room where walls are bright swirling c
thigs I need to say before anything else
1.Gosh, you people write alot
2. Great chappies
3. You're right, Roxas does sound stupid
and 4. UPDATE!

Okay, now that is done, I no longer like having afterschool practices for anything, because then I can't come her and be involved in all the randomness. *sobs* Stupid Practices! :(

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Cameos PWN yer soul.....<_< >_>

Btw, I'm stealing GoH's color, again. xD​

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~

After the lockage of the Keyhole, Mena wanted to stay on Pirates. Mostly cuz she had Jack issues and stole his hat. After glomping him. And huggling him. A lot. Once inside the Kukumber, I spotted a spiky-headed blonde in the corner.

"CLOUDY WOLF!!!" I squealed, glomping Cloud in all his Advent Children glory.

"What's a 'Cloudy Wolf'," An unfamiliar voice rang behind me.(wolfchid, fer this, you owe me...like...an FMA dvd....NO! DNAngel!!....Or both!! ^-^)

"That's a stupid question," I said, not looking. "It's a nickname. Duh."

"There's no such thing as a stupid question, " The girl retorted, "There IS such a thing as stupid answers, though."

Turning, I spotted a girl, at least Cloud's age(wonder why....>_>). She wore all black which matched her hair(WHICH IS BLACK!! NOT BROWN!! BLACK!! >_>) and had a tail sticking out of her backside. I tilted my head to the side at her.

"Are you, like, half-dog..?"

She sighed, as if this happened a lot, "I am not half-dog; I'm half wolf. There's a difference. Because of my wolf genes, I have extremely acute sense of smell; and I have powers-"

"Ok, " I interuppted, "that's great; I don't care."

She stared at me, shaking her head, "So....what're you?"

"Human? No, wait! I AM: MEGAN!!! THE MISTRESS OF ELEMENTS!! PH34R ME AND MY AVATARNESS!!!!!"

She started to back away slowly, "All...right...I'm Nina..."

Aye aye, Captain... A short girl with light red hair, dark grey eyes, dark blue jeans, a white short-sleeved shirt, and black elbow-length fingerless gloves with silver designs waved at me from a couch. I waved back, smiling in mock knowingness. Who the bloody hell is that?! >_<

"Hi, Krazy!" She greeted hapily.

"Uhm....hi.....uhh.....who're you..."

"...Guardian of-"

"OH! I see. xD"

"Just call me Amme."

"Hehe....Get on Amme..."

"Shut up, Krazy!"

"...Hehe..."

Next to Amme was a taller version on Pick-..er...Piku....yeah... It's gonna take a while fer me to get used to that...-_-; I waved uncertainly.

"Kat?"

"Yeah." She answered.

"Yay!"

"Why didn't you 'yay' fer me?!" Pickle-..Piku.. asked, enraged.

"Uhm..." I started uncertainly.

"Cuz I'm cooler than you, " Kat interuppted me.

"Uhhh..." I tried to straighten this out before the violence.

Piku glared at Kat; Kat glared right back. ...They're reminding me of when Sora 'n me fight.....o.o;; Kat stood up off the couch, still glaring; neither would let up their death glares. With a cry of "STUFF MUFFINS!", Piku leapt at Kat, starting an all-out brawl between the siblings. Silver was now in Kat's former spot, eating some popcorn while watching the violence.

There was a sudden cry of, "Sister!!!", and something clinged to my waist, almost causing me to fall over.

I looked down, confuzzlement shown clear on my features. Clinging to my waist was a boy with dark hair and greenish-brown eyes; his head was just above my waist. I blinked, until realization suddenly smacked into me violently.

"Holy shiznap..." I muttered.

"Holy shiznap!" The boy repeated excitedly, like some parrot.

"Matthew!" I cried, bending down and hugging the boy tightly.

Matthew. My four-year-old little brother from Earth. Well, I guess technically, he wasn't my brother. More like...my...not...brother....yeah.... I held Matthew arms-length away.

"Do you know where Brother is?"

We had no identities in my family. I was "Sister", and my older brother, Michael, was "Brother". Matthew craned his neck to stare at Sora behind me, pointing.

"Isn't he from your Disney game?" Matthew asked innocently, ignoring my question.

"No, " I said slowly, shaking my head and pointing. "That's Sara. Not Sora. Cuz, Sora isn't real....and...neither is Cloud."

"Ohh," Matthew said in understanding, then smiled, shouting, " CLOUD'S A FAG!!!"<-- He actually shouts these things.

I twitched as many odd looks were thrown our way, even Piku and Kat stopped fighting to stare at us. He always shouted this whenever I mentioned Cloud, trying to make me mad. I decided to work the wonders of reverse psycology.

"Yer right, Matthew. Cloud IS a fag. Him and Sephy all the way."

"..No...Cloud's notta fag!" Matthew said uncertainly.

I noticed the sheath attached to his waist. Brows furrowing, I pulled out the handle, revealing a freakin' ninja sword. My eyes bulged.

I stood up, shouldering the sword, "You gave a four-year-old a sword?!"

Cloud shrugged, "Kid can hold his own."

I twitched, then smacked Cloud on the head with the flat of Matthew's sword, before giving it back to my FOUR-YEAR-OLD brother! FOUR! THEY GAVE A SWORD-A POINTY SWORD- TO A FOUR-YEAR-OLD!! WHAT THE HELL'S THE MATTER WITH THESE PEOPLE?! >_< >_>

I was bored; I gave my four-year-old brother a cameo. Ph34r my uber boredom. -_-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back