• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Absolutely No Spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theinversekey

Wolffia said:

I don't think its working.
See, if people can't share theories,then it makes for aboring thread and people
ignore it, and to make a theory about something in kh without stating something totally old, some form of spoiler will be released at some point. Plus, alot of people get irritated when something super old is posted.

nah, nevermind

You are right, its hard to get a topic going. its just kind of a reference for those who want to avoid all spoilers possible and still be able to post anything related to KH2. But you're right its getting kind of boring. I did love the way TwilightSoulKey gave his nomura-like statement concerning Mickey and Riku

Sephi King

Website
www.freewebs.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
well i know all, every spoiler (crap) so i will answer your question..but very lightly as in to not put any spoilers. Basically..i will be like nomura...he wants to keep you in the mist.

so...about your question. i'm not sure how to answer it without spoilers..but i will do my very best....no spoilers

Yes riku and sora were together at the end of CoM. As far as meeting riku and mickey together, i can't elaborate on that. Even though Riku has been lightly spoken of in kh2, the mystery about him will play quite a role. As well as the reason why Mickey and Riku are so mysterious the way they are. Mickey does know what happened to Riku, but we don't. ;)

So when Riku does eventually appear, his role will be in mysterious and keep players wondering? I hope so.

E

Eclipse

Sephi King said:
So when Riku does eventually appear, his role will be in mysterious and keep players wondering? I hope so.

if...riku appears, we will understand everything. after all, if we see riku again, it won't be mysterious any longer now would it? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back