• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Absolutely No Spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theinversekey

Since so many spoilers keep accidentally getting leaked out, I decided to make a 100% no spoilers thread. This is where you can ask a question and get it answered with no spoilers to be released. Now I know that you aren't supossed to say spoilers but people do anyway. And when people actually do use the boxes, people end up restating the spoiler in some theory or something. Another thing about the boxes is that it tempts people to look in them. Anyway I thought it would be cool to have a thread where nobody can even spill spoilers on accident. If there is some rule against this or this is considered SPAM or something like this just close this thread. If not we can finnally escape spoilers. Tell me what you think.

I bought the Electronic Gaming Monthy (the one with Sora on the front) so if you have any questions ask me. Thanks!

theinversekey

I'm not sure if this is old but I was reading throught the magazine and it said that you could swap party members in the middle of battle
Sorry if its old.

theinversekey

Everybody knows that Riku and Mickey were walking down the road together at the end of CoM. So if you run into Mickey, shouldn't you also run into Riku at the same time. And if not, why were they seperated, and how. Any ideas. And please, NO SPOILERS!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
........So wanna hear the ending to KH2!!!??

Jk......I dont even no it....

theinversekey

I just looked at your sig Murkleman168, at the bottom. Mabey Mickey just couldn't follow Riku down the path of twilight because mickey is like pure light. So Mickey had to go on his own road, while Riku went down his. So Mickey ran into Sora while Riku is still lost on some road to who knows where.

The M.C.

JTTW
well i never lnew you could switch party members in the middle of a battle but i saw pictures of the command saying "party" instead of magic.

theinversekey

Could you give me the link to the pictures if you remember where you saw them. I've never seen pictures that say party instead of magic.

E

Eclipse

theinversekey said:
Everybody knows that Riku and Mickey were walking down the road together at the end of CoM. So if you run into Mickey, shouldn't you also run into Riku at the same time. And if not, why were they seperated, and how. Any ideas. And please, NO SPOILERS!

well i know all, every spoiler (crap) so i will answer your question..but very lightly as in to not put any spoilers. Basically..i will be like nomura...he wants to keep you in the mist.

so...about your question. i'm not sure how to answer it without spoilers..but i will do my very best....no spoilers

Yes riku and sora were together at the end of CoM. As far as meeting riku and mickey together, i can't elaborate on that. Even though Riku has been lightly spoken of in kh2, the mystery about him will play quite a role. As well as the reason why Mickey and Riku are so mysterious the way they are. Mickey does know what happened to Riku, but we don't. ;)

theinversekey

WOW! You sounded just like nomura.

Well that sort of helps. At least I can build a theory off of this, hopefully.

theinversekey

I don't think so but i honestly don't know. Probably not because if you could then it would be in all those summaries that i've read about FM.

Wolffia

I don't think its working.
See, if people can't share theories,then it makes for aboring thread and people
ignore it, and to make a theory about something in kh without stating something totally old, some form of spoiler will be released at some point. Plus, alot of people get irritated when something super old is posted.

nah, nevermind

E

Eclipse

theinversekey said:
WOW! You sounded just like nomura.

Well that sort of helps. At least I can build a theory off of this, hopefully.

if you want i can elaborate a tiny bit more...

You meet Mickey rather early in the game, i can't say when though XD. But you will notice that when you meet mickey, riku is not with him. I can't say why, but i guess you will have to find out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back