• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the 358/2days demo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khmaster101

Heyy guys, most of you probably heard about there being an 358/2days demo well if anyone owns a wii and soon in north america the Wii is getting a new channel dat we are able to download nintendo DS demos to our wii so I was thinking if maybe they might put it in there possibly?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Why didn't you just post this in the original discussion?

Other then that.Cool!...

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
The official 358/2 Days website (no, it's the only one with a site, Coded and BBS don't have one yet because this one is getting released first) said that it's exclusively for the DS. I doubt it'll be coming on the Wii. Especially not the demo - that's not even being open to the public unless you're at jump festa. At least we'll get vids.

khmaster101

The official 358/2 Days website (no, it's the only one with a site, Coded and BBS don't have one yet because this one is getting released first) said that it's exclusively for the DS. I doubt it'll be coming on the Wii. Especially not the demo - that's not even being open to the public unless you're at jump festa. At least we'll get vids.

...no im talking about a new channel dats coming for the wii and u are ABLE TO DOWNLOAD DS DEMOS NOT GAMES, DEMOS and im not talking about here and now... im talking about maybe in spring or something or even a couple a months before the release date. And I dont remember me saying 358/2days is coming out for another console I was just saying maybe in the future the new chanel, mite have a demo to download.

dragonmaster

The graphics from the magazine scans of 358/2 days look kinda blurry and lame. Maybe though, the graphics will look better than the magazines are letting on.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
The graphics from the magazine scans of 358/2 days look kinda blurry and lame. Maybe though, the graphics will look better than the magazines are letting on.

Eh. It IS a 3D game on the DS. The graphics are gonna be a it blurry. I just hope they're not TOO bad. At least tolerable yknow? Zelda: Phantom Hourglass was good though. Gives me hope for 358/2 Days. =D I really can't wait for Jump Festa. And I REALLY hope we get a release date.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
...no im talking about a new channel dats coming for the wii and u are ABLE TO DOWNLOAD DS DEMOS NOT GAMES, DEMOS and im not talking about here and now... im talking about maybe in spring or something or even a couple a months before the release date. And I dont remember me saying 358/2days is coming out for another console I was just saying maybe in the future the new chanel, mite have a demo to download.

Yeah....well, maybe.

Anyway, the graphics are tolerable enough for me. :D They actually look better in the leaked footage we have than in the scans, IMO.

[N]intendofan

Just to make it clear, with the new Wii service, you can download DS demo's through the Wii to the DS (through wireless functions).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back