• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Passion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
the part where it sounds weird .. like her echo caught up with her

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
It's a reversed English lyric put in specifically for harmony purposes. If you reverse the song, it sounds something along the lines of "I need your affection more than you know" or "...more than ever now."

This has been posted before. Hope that clears things up.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
yeah .why would she say that and they not have it on the ENGLISH version

Longing_Desire

I thougth she was just humming....hehe.... But I have know something cool about the passion song! I don't know if this has been posted before but the Passion song is a old song that was just remade for KH2 ....Its actually a theme song to a soap opera called Passions

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
soraxkairilover said:
yeah .why would she say that and they not have it on the ENGLISH version
There's an ENGLISH version to Passion? Are you sure it's not that soap opera theme song?

destinyoflight said:
doesnt she say in the english part.. my hearts a battleground? i just caught that....
I believe she says "I need more affection than you know" in every Passion(Japanese) version except Passion ~Orchestral Version~..

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
NarutoEXE said:
There's an ENGLISH version to Passion? Are you sure it's not that soap opera theme song?

I believe she says "I need more affection than you know" in every Passion(Japanese) version except Passion ~Orchestral Version~..

i was talking about a specific part lol..the part where she echoes the chorus

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
yah, my fears, my lies, right after roxas fa...nm. passion, the theme song for the soap opera, is not the same song, just the same title, and the one with "my hearts a battleground" is only is te kingdom hearts 2 remix. and i could never tell the differeence between backwards english and japanese, but i did har a backwards clip a while ago, but she does say "i need more affection then you know" backwards.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
Longing_Desire said:
I thougth she was just humming....hehe.... But I have know something cool about the passion song! I don't know if this has been posted before but the Passion song is a old song that was just remade for KH2 ....Its actually a theme song to a soap opera called Passions

that is a completely different song, same name. there are i think 6 other threads about this and it is from a soap opera called passions, but its not the one they use in the game it is a utada hikaru original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back