• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Ansem's Research...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TVA1994

Hey so we finally found out that what Ansem hid of data inside Sora was hints and aid to find Aqua and Ven (and maybe terra) mostly. So with that im betting Yen Sid's final chance to show him be master will be for him to retrieve Aqua and Ven and bring them back for the war. Then he would be named Master. and maybe this would happen in the beginning kinda parts to Kh3. Im guessing along the way they realize they have to get to realm of Darkness where Aqua is to save her and maybe they can travel to a disney world or two that actually is stuck in the RofD. I mean all the worlds were in the realm of light from the first game but i wonder what worlds would be in RofD. Maybe Robin Hood? Prince John rules the kingdom and is the villain that would be a good place in the RofD. And maybe what Ansem gives them is the main clue to how to get in so maybe we can actually have the RofD be a world and get her. Once they get her back then she knows where and how to get Ven so thats 2 (except they'd have to get him back his heart).

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I don't know what you have read, but Ansem's data doesn't hold any hints to find Aqua or Ventus at all. The data itself isn't even known yet since Riku didn't open the bottle and the explanations Ansem gave away concerns all those in torment, how new hearts are born and how these hearts can be shaped and nutured, nothing specific towards Aqua or Ventus.

Ansem the Wise: Maybe I intended to atone. I know that no matter how much I apologise, I can't be forgiven. I thought if I could at least leave something behind... I turned that research of mine into data, and hid it inside Sora.

[Riku looks at the bottle in his hand.]

Riku: This is... data?

Ansem the Wise: That's right. Maybe it will be a clue for you all, to bring back your lost allies. The heart is something that can be born, and nurtured. To touch the light, to feel nature, to connect to people... the accumulation of these things gives shape to the heart. It's the same even for Nobodies who do not have hearts.

Ansem the Wise: Sora is unique; even though he returned to his own body, he allowed his Nobody to exist as it was. That is the strength of the thoughts of the people connected to his heart, the strength of his heart's connections. I dare say that even if he were to lose that heart, those he is connected to could, with just those vanished hearts and existences, bring it back.

Ansem the Wise: One's treasured things, a silent doll, trees in the forest, flowers that sway in the wind... anything has the potential to carry a heart. You don't need any special ability. That light of the heart that everyone had when they were a child - simple, honest thoughts - that is the strength of a pure heart, in which Sora believes and cannot doubt.

Ansem the Wise: If someone feels a heart there, a heart exists. Even if a heart is lost, maybe it can once again be connected. Up to this point, he has felt, accepted, and saved many hearts. And now the many hearts that sleep within Sora's heart have fallen into darkness, been stolen by darkness, sleep in darkness. The hearts dissolved in Sora -- to save them, you must act as Sora has up until now, move forward as a heart in order to succeed. His thoughts are the only way. Or to be precise, what is within them.

In fact, Ansem the Wise is practically confirming the things Xemnas earlier said to Sora and explains them in more detail.

Absolute

Sometimes I just wish they would explain something fully in one game, not pieces of it over many game, like this data for instance. We found out that Ansem put something there in BBS, then 3D confirms that Riku has it and now the next game may or may not actually show what the data was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back