• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a Zelda movie!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Good find but it looks like its gonna suck. It might have been better if they hadnt used real people. And since they used real people they couldve used Orlando Bloom. In the Lord of the Rings he looked more like Link than that other guy. And link is left handed the guy in the movie is fighting with his right hand.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...Seriously? This looks like a homemade movie to me. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just made by a bunch of Zelda fans.... Which it is, now that i've looked at it even more thoroughly.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I found it on a myspace group, I think it might not be very good.....well, its only an independent film...so...meh...

Vexond#15 said:
And link is left handed the guy in the movie is fighting with his right hand.

oh yeah, wasnt looking...good eye...

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
_masamune_ said:
I found it on a myspace group, I think it might not be very good.....well, its only an independent film...so...meh...

This is definatley home-made fan movie. If it was even a good independant movie, they would've bought more realistic stuff. All you need is a good costume designer, areas that look like parts in the game, people that at least look similar to people in the game, a few weapons, and computer effects. Tada! Zelda: The movie. xD

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yeah savior, that would be cool.....and did anyone notice the triforce marks looked like they were drawn on with a maker? o_O

Mistshade

Ermmm, yah it doesnt look to good. This wont be in the theaters right? Just a bunch of Zelda fans having fun I guess.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I hope its not theaters......to me Zelda belongs as a game....its just great the way it is.....

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Gosh darnit!!!! I actually believe there was gonna be a movie!!!!! I was so happy but its sadly a fan-made movie.......but a GOOD fan-made movie. I like it.

But if Zelda were to be made into a movie,I think it would be awesome & not as sucky as the other game-into-movie ones. It'll be another Lord Of The Rings XD

*I actually found one part where Link looked really sexy O.<

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
you guys are overlooking things we must credit the common fanboy for making this...sure its gonna suck but your not even paying money to see it so be glad there making fanboys dreams come true........Mistshade im sure if people saw our film this would look like teh best film ever

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
That looks like utter crap, It's all one big cosplay is what that is, not that I don't like cosplays, but this looks like really bad.

Xelris

id looks like a movie that the sci fi channel would make. ill watch it, but i guarentee if a big production co gots ahold of it, it would be awesome. besides, they couldnt have botched it that bad

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I've seen this a while back....didn't look great then either. But, I guess I'll still see it. It can't be completely bad. Just wished it wasn't real life people.

S

Shadow Soldier

Obviously you people havent been around the Internet as long as others have. You can tell its fake just by looking at the quality. And the shaky camera. This looks like something BBC would spit out.. crap.

S

Shadow Soldier

xCursedXRebellionx said:
This reminds me of the Super Mario Bros. movie...which, if you're wondering, isn't a good thing.

Fan Movie+Zelda= No Solution

Zelda + movie = No way.

Remember? They tried out the cartoon and look how that turned out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back