• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A thought about those slides in deep jungle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SweetChocobo

You know when you have to find those slides? Well me and my 9 year old sister were watching Snow White the other night and when you first see the castle in the movie my sister freaked "Ashley!!! Thats the castle from Kingdom hearts with the pictures on the wall!!" I paused it and actually saw it so...

If everyone already knows its something else or im sounding stupid im sorry lol..

0ne Wing Prodigy

Maybe... but unlikely since Sora says it feels familiar. That was because Kairi's heart was within Sora's. She came from Hollow bastion, which is hinted in the game and proven in a flashback. (Also your Ansem Report 11 Ansem is talking about kairi, the test subject of his) If it is somehow not Hollow Bastion, my second guess would of been castle oblivion in KH C.O.M.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
It would make sense that Snow Whites worlds be one of the KH2 worlds.. And 0ne Wing Prodigy your signature is way way WAY too big. x_x;;

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
hmmm thatas news to me sweet chocobo..

One Winged Prodegy, your sig is WAY TOOO BIG.. I means its freaking stretching the screen!!!!!

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Well im not sure WHICH castle it is but i guess its MEANT to be hollow bastion but then again im not sure. And as much as i love FF7 *cough* *cough* seeing a massive sig for AC isn't the best way to endorse it.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
well to clear things up, its Hallow Bastion. It is because:
1) Twighlight Town was like not even thought of so thats out (not sure if anyone said it was TT but ive heard people say it)
2) its not disney castle...gimme a break how would sora feel Disney castle farmiliar? he doesnt know who mickey is or nothing
3) its not castly oblivion because when sora sees CO in CoM he has no idea what it is and in Deep Jungle he says it is farmiliar
4) it is HB because Kairi is in Sora's heart and HB is her home world

i hope i helped clear confusion, and dont yell at me for my opion ^

S

SweetChocobo

That makes sense and thats what i first thought...but it doesnt look like HB at all....*hides*

0ne Wing Prodigy

prob cuz thats wut it looked like before it bacame infested by heartless.

S

SweetChocobo

Its most likely just one of those loose ends in the game ill never understand lol...It does look a little bit like HB but garg *pulls hair*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back