• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theory of mine.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Hello, I am what you would call, a retired veteran of this site. However, I have returned to discuss Birth by Sleep. Sorry if anyone else has thought of this but my theory is that Sora, Kairi and Riku are some kind of replica or spinning image of Ven, Aqua and Terra. Each connected in some way. Another theory is that secret ending or ending of KH will be about Sora preparing to leave Destiny Islands.
Again, I am a returning veteran, and I apologize for my lack of knowing whats what around. Just give me some time to get back on my feet. And please, feel free to respond to my theories.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Assuming you're saying Aqua is tied to Kairi, I find that very very hard to believe. My main point being Kairi is a PoH, that, and that she can't wield a keyblade, while Aqua can.

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

There is noway they're replicas. They've already spun that story on us too many times. But I do believe there is a connection seeing that they have the similarities with there names, but I think its just personality that matches up between them.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Yeah I think it's more of a personality connection. Sorry I didn't explain that better.
Another thing I forgot to mention, the oathkeeper thing Kairi gave Sora. It seems to be a mix of the 3 that TVA have. I wonder how that will mix into the story. Anyone have any ideas?

Marly

Awards
How do you figure that the Oathkeeper is a mix? I'd like to hear it, sounds interesting.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Well I'm not sure but...
oath.png

oath2.png

I'm not sure but I think that it could be possible to blend the 3 in such a way. Maybe TN tried to make it hard to see so that it wouldn't spoil the story. Which brings me to my most prompting theory. I don't believe any of the 3 will survive at the end of the story.

Marly

Awards
Heh, I'm not sure, I mean it seems to me, though they're similar but it really doesn't portray the fact that those three form Oathkeeper. About survival, that's questionable. We've seen sign of at least Aqua, Ven seems possibly alive, with Roxas' existence and all. And as for Terra, I'm a believer in Terra=Xehanort, so that's how I answer that.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
My main point being Kairi is a PoH, that, and that she can't wield a keyblade, while Aqua can.

While she isn't a wielder currently, we can't rule her out to not being one just yet. Hell I don't like the sound of it myself, but we have no say over the matter at this time.

As for the charms, they're Nomura's nod to Kairi's, and by extension the future of the plot. Not necessarily a secret though. And it depends on how you mean "survive". Yes the tail of BBS will be a tragic one, but it doesn't necessarily have to mean it's a complete downer ending.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Heh, I'm not sure, I mean it seems to me, though they're similar but it really doesn't portray the fact that those three form Oathkeeper. About survival, that's questionable. We've seen sign of at least Aqua, Ven seems possibly alive, with Roxas' existence and all. And as for Terra, I'm a believer in Terra=Xehanort, so that's how I answer that.

Terra = Xehanort? That's very interesting. It would explain how his eyes got golden at the end of the Secret Ending for KH2FM+. However, I don't think it'll end with Terra subsiding with darkness. It just doesn't seem like the usual Kingdom Hearts ending. Then again, this doesn't seem like the usual Kingdom Hearts game.

As for the charms, they're Nomura's nod to Kairi's, and by extension the future of the plot. Not necessarily a secret though. And it depends on how you mean "survive". Yes the tail of BBS will be a tragic one, but it doesn't necessarily have to mean it's a complete downer ending.

Ah so you agree with the oathkeeper theory? And when I say survive I mean live on as they are. I have some theories that they will become they guides to Sora. You know, when he 1st began with the dream. And how he recieved the keyblade. Who was that telling him "Keyblade" over and over?

Marly

Awards
While she isn't a wielder currently, we can't rule her out to not being one just yet. Hell I don't like the sound of it myself, but we have no say over the matter at this time.

Ok ok Iridium, scratch out the Keyblade wielding part and you still have Kairi being a PoH, that being said, I find it hard to believe that Aqua's so to say "counterpart" would end up being pure hearted. Not to mention I don't find their personalities corresponding in the least, Kairi is peppy, flamboyant, and, to be honest, a little naive. Aqua seems much more headstrong.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Ok ok Iridium, scratch out the Keyblade wielding part and you still have Kairi being a PoH, that being said, I find it hard to believe that Aqua's so to say "counterpart" would end up being pure hearted. Not to mention I don't find their personalities corresponding in the least, Kairi is peppy, flamboyant, and, to be honest, a little naive. Aqua seems much more headstrong.

But at the same time, Aqua is very kind and gentle and eager to help her friends. Not to mention Ven and Terra have the same personality as their counterparts.

Swordsaint

I have to ask, if Roxas is Sora's Nobody, how come he's a gazillion times smarter than Sora?

I still don't think Ven acts like Sora at all. And Terra seems like he'll toss his ego/pride aside to save his friends. Riku didnt, he was a jealous nimrod in game 1.

Kairi's just stupid, I hate her. And Aqua seems much more mature.

Marly

Awards
But at the same time, Aqua is very kind and gentle and eager to help her friends. Not to mention Ven and Terra have the same personality as their counterparts.

I'd say they all share that trait. To be honest. Ven more so in that point. He's the one who uses the "power of his friends". Not to mention you don't see Kairi bashing heads with Riku at all. Honestly, and it sounds strange I would give Kairi's counterpart to Ven, and Aqua to Sora. If we're talking personalities here.

Swordsaint

When will their parents come back in to it? And how come they aren't worried that they disappeared for years on end? lol

Iridium

Awards
Ah so you agree with the oathkeeper theory? And when I say survive I mean live on as they are. I have some theories that they will become they guides to Sora. You know, when he 1st began with the dream. And how he recieved the keyblade. Who was that telling him "Keyblade" over and over?

Somewhat, they do seem to be related but maybe not directly. Ah thanks for clarifying. You might be right, though I do have this thought that at least ONE of them will survive the events of BBS. Oh and if you didn't know Nomura actually confirmed that it was Mickey who was speaking to Sora and to Riku on some occasions. The echo of "Keyblade" was probably for emphasis though.

But then again you're comparing a noticeably older and more mature character to the current Kairi. Generally speaking the personalities of the females that have appeared throughout the series carry the traits that you listed. Not trying to make a stereotype of it but it's a common thing to see in the games.

When will their parents come back in to it? And how come they aren't worried that they disappeared for years on end? lol

Aside from small cameo's and VA work, family holds little importance in the KH series as a whole.

Last edited:

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
I'd say they all share that trait. To be honest. Ven more so in that point. He's the one who uses the "power of his friends". Not to mention you don't see Kairi bashing heads with Riku at all. Honestly, and it sounds strange I would give Kairi's counterpart to Ven, and Aqua to Sora. If we're talking personalities here.

I understand where you're coming from but I can't agree with that because Ven looks like Roxas. That small detail makes it impossible for me to believe he isn't connected to Sora. Also, I don't think Aqua actually want's to fight Terra, it's more like she's being forced to because she want's to help him by bringing him back to master Eraqus. She doesn't want her friend to fall into darkness. Kairi would do the same thing, I believe.

Marly

Awards
I understand where you're coming from but I can't agree with that because Ven looks like Roxas. That small detail makes it impossible for me to believe he isn't connected to Sora.

Hence why I said if we were talking personalities.

Also, I don't think Aqua actually want's to fight Terra, it's more like she's being forced to because she want's to help him by bringing him back to master Eraqus. She doesn't want her friend to fall into darkness. Kairi would do the same thing, I believe.

You think so? I don't see that. Kairi is far too passive. I would also like to point out. Talking about why I feel Ven and Kairi are more corresponding; we don't see Aqua playing damsel in distress role, that seems more like Ven to me.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
You think so? I don't see that. Kairi is far too passive. I would also like to point out. Talking about why I feel Ven and Kairi are more corresponding; we don't see Aqua playing damsel in distress role, that seems more like Ven to me.

I mean you have to give Kairi some credit. She did make it to TWTNW, with help but she did. And if you ask me, Ven is acting exactly as Roxas did all through 358/2, when it comes to Xion vs. Axel. He couldn't fight either one of them, all he could do was yell "stop".

Marly

Awards
I mean you have to give Kairi some credit. She did make it to TWTNW, with help but she did. And if you ask me, Ven is acting exactly as Roxas did all through 358/2, when it comes to Xion vs. Axel. He couldn't fight either one of them, all he could do was yell "stop".

Oh I give Kairi a lot more credit than she may deserve. She's just not one to fight. And you mentioning Days, Axel vs Roxas you further my point even more haha. Ven|Kairi, I see Kairi more there yelling "stop" than Sora.

Iridium

Awards

Eh, being kidnapped and getting help from Namine and Riku is pretty much the typical Mary Sue trope. Though, fighting off some heartless merits her some cool points :3 Ven and Roxas are supposed to differ in some aspects, though the somewhat depressed/confused disposition is a given considering what both characters went through (Ven in particular I can't really comment on fully). Also, why fight them both? Stopping the fight is the only real option in that situation really. Besides they are his best friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back