• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

A temporary leave..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
  • Retired Staff
Well.. yes..

All the other staff already know. I thought it'd be more courteous of me to atleast let the members know that I probably won't be around the next 1-3 weeks.. Due for 'unforseen' circumstances which have arisen in my life. It's not something that I feel needs to be discussed.. it happened.. and now I won't be here because of it. It's not that I lack the time or anything of that nature.. (Believe me.. right now, I have nothing but time.) but as I have said, 'unforseen things'.

More or less, you won't see as much of me.
(You might have noticed that I haven't been around the past week.. well, everything happened about a week ago. So it's not something that can be instantly stopped. That's why we call them accidents, because we can't control fate.)

I might be here every so often.
(As not as often as desired, anyways.)

So I was letting everyone else atleast know.

Heh.. not like I'm dying or anything, right..? :rolleyes:
(I'm not dying. :p Incase of those that actually think I might be..)

PS, If you wanna get in contact with me.. well.. you guys know how. ^.^
(And if your still *clueless*, check my siggy.. B.I.N.G.O. )
And I will check up on the Techy section every so often.. who else would answer most people's problems..? Monkee or ScareCrow.? Yea, right.. :rolleyes:

Peace & Luv for all,

~~Azurith <----- Aaargh! ^.^

Almost forgot my LUV for ThePirateBay!
May they never be taken off the net.. w00t.
TBP, FOREVER.. okkies.. just had to get that out.. <.<

Last edited:
R

Riku's Dawn

We'll miss you for sure!Come back to whip the n00bs!