• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Tainted Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zezima

A Tainted Heart (A Roxas FanFic)

"Ugh..." A hooded figure groaned as the swirling darkness pounded into his mind. This hooded mystery's black boots splashed on the ground as he walked down the raining streets of a pitiful city of the dark with no purpose for being. He was undoubtebly leaving Organization XIII, in hopes of meeting a certain someone.... This hooded denizen of darkness was ratted out by Xigbar, a member of Organization XIII, who happened to hear him chatting on and on with Axel about leaving the Organization in hopes of meeting that certain someone. Infuriated with this traitor, they sent dozens and dozens of nobodies and heartless after him, in hopes of destroying him.

Unfortunately for them, this person was far superior to those idiotic creatures. He drawed two Keyblades and swiftly thrashed them all, when he heard a quiet voice. "Hello Roxas... you're very good. But I'm gonna have to ask you to take a quick little nap....." "Organization XIII? No, that voice..... this one's new... Who are you?!" He demanded, turning around and throwing off his hood. The mysterious figure turned out to be none other than Roxas, a formidable foe and renowned Keyblade master in the dark. "I am your superior........." said the the voice. Roxas searched and searched for this vioce, when he sighted a powerful dark aura on top of Memory's Skyscraper. (The huge tower that watches over the dark city.) The voice called again, and said "Come with me Roxas, I will take you to someone who needs you......" *Could he be talking about- no, it couldn't be.......* thought Roxas quizically. "SHUT UP!" Roxas screamed, thrusting his Keyblades violently at the mystery man on the skyscraper, but the figure just caught them and laughed, whiled dashing down the skyscraper at an alarming rate.

He headed towards Roxas, and as he dashed forward, Roxas started having unorthodox visions revealing a person that looked almost exactly like this person, but younger, then he heard Sora's voice call, "Hey Riku, c'mon!" "Don't let your gaurd down!" he then heard the person call. "Riku...." he whispered. "Riku!" "Aaaah, so you've figured out my name... interesting. Now, let's put the Keyblade master's true power to the test." Riku then swiped the Keyblades at Roxas, but at that exact moment, they, disapparated into thin air with a golden glow that shined bright like the blazing sun. "No.... I will now lose to you!" screamed Roxas, the Keybladessuddenly appearing in his hands. "Now.... where's Sora? If you don't tell me, I'll be forced to destroy you." "Okay fine Roxas, destroy me. Because the truth is, I don't know where Sora is. But first, tell me... how did you get the Keyblades? And why exactly are you loking for Sora?" asked Riku with one last breath. Then, everything went black, when he heard these last few words. "Wouldn't you like to know?" *Huff huff..* Roxas panted as he kicked Riku hard in the chest. "Uuugghh....." Riku groaned in his unconciousness. "Hmmmm. Seems he's still alive.... he does have a pretty strong stamina. Never-the-less, where was I? Oh yeah, finding Sora and escaping that clan of psychopaths Organization XII...." Roxas said, pulling his hood back over his head, his eyes blazing like pools of blazing cyan magma.

Last edited:

Zezima

CHAPTER 2

As Roxas stepped a few feet ahead of Riku, he heard a familiar voice. "So, that's it? Your'e just going to leave the Organization like that? I expected nothing less of you Roxas. But I must warn you, the Organization doesn't accept traitors. Even if you do get to meet Sora, what will it matter if you are just going to die the minute you come back?" "I don't plan on coming back Axel." Roxas replied as he turns around revealing a second hooded figure. "Well then, I guess it's your choice. But when Xemnas finds you, I don't want to think of what will happen." Axel said as Roxas slowly stepped into the ominous shadows. "He can't touch me....." Roxas softly remarked, as the last inch of his cloak slowly faded away into the darkness.

Last edited:

Zezima

Errrrr..... is anybody EVER gonna reply to my fanfic? Cuz it's getting boring wating.... and I need to know if I should keep going..

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
lol, just be patient. I'll say this. Its pretty good, but your presentation could be better. More spaces, and length. You should keep going. But, while your at it, check out the link in my sig. I like...need more comments.

Zezima

Ok how's this I tried to make it a little longer.

CHAPTER 2

As Roxas stepped a few feet ahead of Riku, he heard a familiar voice. "So, that's it? Your'e just going to leave the Organization like that? I expected nothing less of you Roxas. But I must warn you, the Organization doesn't accept traitors. Even if you do get to meet Sora, what will it matter if you are just going to die the minute you come back?" "I don't plan on coming back Axel." Roxas replied as he turns around revealing a second hooded figure. "Well then, I guess it's your choice. But when Xemnas finds you, I don't want to think of what will happen." Axel said as Roxas slowly stepped into the ominous shadows. "He can't touch me....." Roxas softly remarked, as the last inch of his cloak slowly faded away into the darkness.

-=2 hours later=-

As Axel slowly made his way back to Castle Oblivion, he thought of Roxas, and what might have happened to him. *I wonder where that crazy kid wandered off to now* he thought. His shoes tapped on the hard, white floors as he stepped into the castle's enormous entry hall. As he closed the doors, he heard a voice he knew all too well. "Hello Axel. What are you doing in the Organization's castle? I thought you betrayed us. Oh, and I suppose your traitor friend Roxas is here too?" "I'm not here or in the mood to hear you preach about Roxas and I Marluxia." Axel replied. "I need have a little chat with Xigbar." Marluxia simply cackled at this remark. "Oh Axel, Axel, Axel.... I'm afraid that won't be possible. For you see, I did away with Xigbar not too long ago, because he was getting to be a nuisance for the Organization. In private, he was planning to overthrow Xemnas and take over Organization XIII. If you don't believe me, look in his room.
Hah, almost amusing, if I didn't take care of him, his plans might have actually worked."

At this, Axel looked almost relieved, until something sharp dug into his neck, and then he noticed Marluxia had disappeared. *This is a scythe!* Axel realized. "Now... get out..... or I'll kill you...." Marluxia softly said. "So Marluxia, you want a fight? Well... you've got one right here!" Axel said, almost screaming. "What the-?" said Marluxia, puzzled. "My scythe!" Marluxia looked down, realizing his scythe was melting. "But this can't be!" he said, when the room filled with white hot, crackling fire. "Heh heh heh...... come on now..... you look scared.... that's not the Marluxia I know...." said Axel as his hood flew off, revealing a young man, probably in his twenties, with blazing red hair, now glowing extra bright. "A-Axel..?" Marluxia quizically said, this time, quivering with fear.

Zezima

Oh you guys should look at my other FanFic called "The Great Keyblade War *part 1*". It's utterly retarded but I got a slight laugh out of it. so like.... yeah.

P.S. How do I post an image with my.... well.... post?

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
umm first of all i think you should stop spamming in your own fic that definately makes people not want to read it, it may be funny to you, but i and many others find it really annoying since you spam in other peoples fics too...anyways your story is alright but it needs some help and dont forget- Spacing Is Your Friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back