• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A silly question of mine that I can't figure out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

In Re:CoM, I can't switch my cards around in my deck. I can name my deck, take the cards in and out of the deck, delete cards, but I can't switch the position of two cards in my deck. I'm sure there is a way to do this, because I could in the GBA verison. I looked around a bit and I couldn't seem to find anything on this.

Thank you in advance.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
^^?
im pretty sure you cant just switch them. you can move all of your cards down one slot by pressing a twice in the GBA version.
So maybe press x twice, then move the other card in the empty slot.
i dont have it, so i hope that this works

skyhart

I'd figure that you would just click one of the L or R buttons, but im not sure since i havent played it
In CoM you could just click L and R to advance the Deck wheel in battle but im not sure about Re:CoM

roxasora007

....... you dont have to rub it in our faces that u have Re:CoM........ ha just kiddin i've got nothin for ya but its confusing because you could switch them in CoM

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
In Re:CoM, I can't switch my cards around in my deck. I can name my deck, take the cards in and out of the deck, delete cards, but I can't switch the position of two cards in my deck. I'm sure there is a way to do this, because I could in the GBA verison. I looked around a bit and I couldn't seem to find anything on this.

Thank you in advance.

oh! do you mean rearranging the cards? press triangle. because i have it too.

Last edited:

skyhart

Exactly my point, if in the original CoM there is a possibility of advancing the deck wheel forward and backward there also should be the same function within Re:CoM considering that Re:CoM was a revised edition.
Because it is a revised edition none of the original functions should be removed only new functions should be added

Edit: No Monkey Flute, He meant turning the deck wheel during battle

Karn1254

In the GBA version you just pressed left directional button and you could click on a card then click another card and they would switch places... don't know why they wouldn't keep it the same... pretty wierd.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Exactly my point, if in the original CoM there is a possibility of advancing the deck wheel forward and backward there also should be the same function within Re:CoM considering that Re:CoM was a revised edition.
Because it is a revised edition none of the original functions should be removed only new functions should be added

Edit: No Monkey Flute, He meant turning the deck wheel during battle

during battle? you just press L1 and R1.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Lol,the same thing happened to me...it took a while until I figured out the triangle button thing XD

D

Dexter

The same exact thing happend to me. But then I found out my TRIANGLE button was working on my controller. But know it works, thanx gawd...//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back