• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A secret ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

I hope so. There's definitely going to be a secret ending tying up the loose ends of BbS that's pretty much going to be a 'real' ending, but there's nothing that's going to hint to future games or stimulate speculation, like Deep Dive and Fate of the Unknown. Well, not that we know of yet.

KH Warrior 2

Detroit and the rest is none of your got damn buss
I hope so. There's definitely going to be a secret ending tying up the loose ends of BbS that's pretty much going to be a 'real' ending, but there's nothing that's going to hint to future games or stimulate speculation, like Deep Dive and Fate of the Unknown. Well, not that we know of yet.
I have a feeling it's gonn be more of Fate of the Unknown then Deep Dive but then again the storyis somewhat hard to think about. WEll not really.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
come on!!, we are talking about Nomura here, he always like to leave a secret ending, hehe, he even confirmed that is going to direct us to a new game, or thats what i understand, XD

MeggieKeyblader

come on!!, we are talking about Nomura here, he always like to leave a secret ending, hehe, he even confirmed that is going to direct us to a new game, or thats what i understand, XD

Oh, did he? Some people said that he said it wasn't, and was only going to tie up the plots of the three characters. Some people are saying it's going to direct us to a new game, though.

I don't know what to believe anymore xD

KH Warrior 2

Oh, did he? Some people said that he said it wasn't, and was only going to tie up the plots of the three characters. Some people are saying it's going to direct us to a new game, though.

I don't know what to believe anymore xD
I think it's gonna be direct us to a game well at least i think so....(I'm praying that it is)

MeggieKeyblader

LMAO I'm more excited about seeing what the secret ending is then seeing what the storyline is. just fromt he fact of how Nomura surprises us so much.

Yeah, I can't wait for either!! So exciting.

My REAL question is... do I wait until it's release in NA? Do I import it? Do I watch translated cutscenes on YT? I can't decide! ffffuuuraitohahahasorabasically

KH Warrior 2

Yeah, I can't wait for either!! So exciting.

My REAL question is... do I wait until it's release in NA? Do I import it? Do I watch translated cutscenes on YT? I can't decide! ffffuuuraitohahahasorabasically
I say wait till it releases in the NA but they might cut out some cutscenes because if they do I'm gonna whoop someones ass!!

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
''Tetsuya Nomura confirmed that Vanitas's identity will be revealed at the end of the story of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. ''

Well we found out about that what else can we get our hands on.

I think that is another thing that interest to all, what is the identity of that guy???, why he laugh like a maniac??, is he in a motorcyle club??? is he a spider-man fan???, so many questions, XD

MeggieKeyblader

Yeah, and I think Xehanort's identity is confirmed to be revealed, as well as Ven's relation to Sora. So there's no really big things that will be left to speculation upon after BbS.

Chad92

Whoa,triple post.

Anyway,in a different interview,Nomura said it WOULD hint to another game.Then in a newer one he said it won't and it'll just tie up all the loose ends...I don't get it.

KH Warrior 2

I think that is another thing that interest to all, what is the identity of that guy???, why he laugh like a maniac??, is he in a motorcyle club??? is he a spider-man fan???, so many questions, XD
You got me crackin up Matt. Yeah that laugh was creepy. ''That ki is povide more nightmare fuel then xion''. Someone on this forum said that but I forgot who.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Yeah I heard two different stories about it from a Nomura interview too, btu I believe his latest statement is that it was tieing up all the loose ends. But then again you know nomura, he's like darth vader meets yoda when it comes to dropping subtle hints and talking in code.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
Yeah, I don't think it's just tying up loose ends in Birth By Sleep but loose ends in the entire series.

This is from a Famitsu Interview with Nomura:
-- So apparently there is going to be a secret event this time...?

Nomura: I think the effect of the story will change depending on if you’ve seen not just the ending, but the secret event as well. How it will play out in the end I can’t say, but the secret event won’t only just connect to the next game, but will tie the story together.

I made "just" bold because he's basically saying it will tie up loose ends as well as connect to the next game.

This is from another interview:
--- Of course you usually have a secret movie at the end, do you have one this time too?
Nomura: Yes there is one. Except this time it isn’t a pre-rendered movie that gives a hint as to how the story will develop later, but is shown like an event scene. There is dialog, and in all it runs about ten minutes. It is set up as one episode. Instead of showing us what will happen in the future, it is more like a true ending. I would really like everyone to see it. There are characters that will only show up there in it as well.

Considering that Birth By Sleep has so many connections to the other games and really shows the origins of the series whatever this ending ties up in this game will probably tie up questions related to the other games that have been around for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back