• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A scene from the ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Prince

In the final stages of Sora's story, there's the scene where Xigbar and Xemnas explain what their plan was to Sora about turning all of the Organization members. It's one of my favorite scenes, but every time I watch it, I notice Xigbar's face when Sora proclaims that his friends are his power. It look as though he's physically hurt by Sora's answer...does anyone think that may be significant?

I mean, if Xehanort divided his heart into 13 vessels, logic states that those pieces would be weaker than his heart as a whole, correct(I acknowledge that the heart can grow to consume the heart of the vessel)? Now, when Xigbar winced after Sora's answer, anyone think there's a small possibility that a small bit of light emanated in Sora's words that hurt Xigbar in a way?

I was wondering because if that's the case, it seems like it would be possible to illuminate someone's heart, forcing the Xehanort side to be pushed, or maybe even expelled.

I'm only bringing this up because it seems like a second strategy for the good guys to have would be to steal one of Xehanort's Seekers so that he runs short of Seekers needed to create the X-blade. If this were possible, I'm pretty positive that it would be Saix who would be switched to the light side so that Sora and Co. would have a morsel of information that all of the Seekers had shared amongst themselves (I would say it would be Terra, but I believe Lea would make a bigger push to Saix since he's more connected to him than anyone is to Terra, [again, assuming that Terra is a Seeker, and not hidden inside of Riku's heart, all conjecture])

Then Saix may be able to tell them where Aqua is and then they go get Ven, and find out whatever happened to Terra.

Anyhow! I just wanted to throw that out there, if it sounds good, I'm glad; If not, feel free to flame, I haven't been on the forums in a long time so maybe I need a good dose of flaming xD

~Farore~

Awards
I noticed Xigbar wince at Sora's words as well, and personally, I assume that it's the part of Xigbar that's not yet controlled by Master Xehanort that reacted.

Since the vessels are not yet controlled fully, their other part could be restrained, or put in some sort of sleep.

Sora was aware of what happened when Riku tried to wake him up after all, but he couldn't do anything.

MX hadn't gotten an hold of him yet, but it was just like it.

I think that scene is a sign that Xigbar doesn't quite agree with the possession, and may rebel against the Xehanort group if he had the means to release himself. (Of if someone managed to weaken Master Xehanort's powers)

Fallen Prince

I noticed Xigbar wince at Sora's words as well, and personally, I assume that it's the part of Xigbar that's not yet controlled by Master Xehanort that reacted.

See, that's where I get confused, how long has Xigbar been the way he is? I mean, I have to assume he got a piece of Xehanort's heart back in BBS when his eyes became gold, but does that mean that after over ten years Xehanort hasn't been able to take over Xigbar's heart? Does the heart grow that slowly or is Xigbar just that strong? I'm not quite sure how I feel about him

JustSnilloc

Xigbar (as far as I can tell) doesn't do it because he's in any sort of pain, but he seems to do it because he's irritated at Sora's attempts

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I personally just thought Xigbar did that wince thing since Sora appeared with the entire main heroes by his side and was scared out of his mind. I mean really, who wouldn't be scared if you saw the entire KH crew ready to fight you, illusion or not? I just figured it was the bit of Xigbar that was still in there and was scared.

Fallen Prince

I thought that was just for symbolism, are we sure he actually saw it? I thought it was kind of like when Ven was talking about Terra and Aqua to Vanitas in his heart or when Sora saw Vanitas next to YX. I never thought about anyone being able to see them

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
It is yes and no, its symbolic but Xigbar could still see/or sense it. He was intimidated and caught off guard by it, he didn't know how to react or think that such a thing was even possible there in the RoS blah blah.

What he was sensing or perceiving was Sora's strength (which is his connections with everyone). When Sora proclaimed this it was as if he had everybody who he was connected to there fighting with him or giving him power,etc. regardless of their attempts at screwing him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back