• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A random question related to the organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
It's not another Xion one, but rather... The Organization being Nobodies. Since a strong-willed heart creates a humanoid nobody, I beg to question...

Are all the Heartless Bosses in KH1 (Guard Armour, Juggler, etc) could possibility be the Heartless Counterparts of the Nobody? I do realise they come in 358/2 Days as bosses, but I was hoping they will be non-canonical. Because unlike the other heartless, they were strong enough to be a threat to Sora.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well, we don't know how much darkness each organization member had in their heart, so we wouldn't know what kind of Heartless they produced(except Roxas and Xemnas). But it's a possibilty, especially the ones that are really evil.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I was hoping it'll be an answer confirmed, but it turns out it was just mere speculation =/ I can't think that they were just mere heartless though. If I was to stretch this, then II - VI of the Organization could be the bosses from KH1 as Heartless since they were directly involved in the experiments, so I can say that's backed up..

Grey

Well, out of all of the Heartless bosses in KH1...

Guard Armor/Opposite Armor - Traverse Town
Trickmaster - Wonderland
Parasite Cage - Monstro
Phantom - Neverland
Kurt Zisa - Agrabah
Stealth Sneak - Deep Jungle

and in KH2...
Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn - Beast's Castle
Grim Reaper - Port Royal
Volcanic Lord - Agrabah
Blizzard Lord - Agrabah
Prison Keeper - Halloween Town

Add that to Sora's Shadow Heartless and Xehanort's Heartless, and you have 13, possibly 14 Heartless.

Note: The Storm Rider in The Land of Dragons was created from a Chinese Dragon by Xigbar, and the Groundshaker in The Pride Lands was a fusion of all of Scar's ghosts, so those two do not count. Also, I didn't count the Darkside Heartless because that Heartless just seems to be a more dangerous version of a Shadow, as opposed to a one-of-a-kind Heartless.

So, if the Guard Armor and the Opposite Armor are considered to be the same Heartless, then we have a perfect 13 Heartless.

EDIT: Although...not many of them match up. :\
Trickmaster - Luxord
Grim Reaper - Marluxia
Volcanic Lord - Axel
Blizzard Lord - Vexen

...are the only ones that really make any sense at all.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
It's certainly possible, though it really depends on whether or not they have the Heartless Emblem on them or not. (I haven't played the game in a while, so I can't remember anything really about the bosses.) If they have the Heartless Emblem on them, then they couldn't be the Organization's Heartless because Emblem Heartless are artificially made. They'd need to be Pureblood Heartless (basically they don't have an emblem) for it to work.

The Golden Sitar

^ Thirteen perfect heartless bosses? I think that furthers my interest regarding this question.

So let's say that these heartless bosses were the heartless of the nobodies. This would mean that the organization members have all become whole again, amirite?

Nameless

Araliya is right. The Heartless with emblems are artificially made. It is interesting that there were 13 heartless bosses, but the majority of these (if not all) have emblems.

Plus, Roxas is the 13th and he wouldn't have a corresponding heartless.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
oh dang. every time someone brings up the boss heartless being connected to the OrgXIII i always give it a thought, but the fact that they have emblems would screw it up.

so that means at best they could be darksides and at the least they would be shadows.

Muse

you look atrocious
There are other Pureblood Heartless, aren't there?

Shadows, Neo-Shadows, Darkball, Guardian Heartless, and Darkside are the only ones I can think of atm.

BarbedxSkullxCap

This topic really gets me confused. I always think of the strong human-looking nobodies as having strong human-looking heartless counterparts, but that evidently isn't true when you look at sora's heartless, and he has Roxas. They must've screwed up when they did that or something, since the creators probably didn't think of nobodies until after they were finished making the first game. I've always wondered whether there were more heartless like Xehanort's, since they didn't show any others like that.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The strength of the Heartless and the strength of the Nobody go by different standards.
Heartless = amount of Darkness in your Heart at the time you became a Heartless.
Nobody = the Strength of your Heart.
Hence why Sora created a human shaped, Keyblade-wielding Nobody while becoming a measly Shadow. Strong Heart, small amount of Darkness at the time of becoming a Heartless. Adds up.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
how powerful a heartless is depends on the amount of darkness in a person's heart. thats why xehanort's heartless was so strong and why princesses of hearts cant have heartless (allegedly).

so for example, you look at demyx and his playfulness, he prolly wasnt that evil as a person. so while he was strong enough to have a nobody, he might just have a shadow heartless.

Nameless

the strength of the heartless is determined by the amount of darkness in one's heart. Thus explaining why Sora became a shadow and Xehanort became ... well Xehanort's heartless.

Edit: Beat me to it

Muse

you look atrocious
This topic really gets me confused. I always think of the strong human-looking nobodies as having strong human-looking heartless counterparts, but that evidently isn't true when you look at sora's heartless, and he has Roxas. They must've screwed up when they did that or something, since the creators probably didn't think of nobodies until after they were finished making the first game. I've always wondered whether there were more heartless like Xehanort's, since they didn't show any others like that.

Ansem SoD and Sora are the only two human-shaped hearts. The rest of the Org. would have a regular Heartless counterpart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back