• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question that would make us al think!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RiKu-DaNgEr-

y would king mickey send donald and goffy for the key blade because in the end sora and king mickey BOTH <-- key word close the door and mickey new that was going ot happen so thats probably why he needed the other key weilder and y does the BHK jsut apper in KH2 no KH he is a key weilder also does mickey now thtere are more out there and realy planning it cause he new there was another one but himself with was sora and riku had it for a whild to at hollow basion so mayb he could be one to and he had the dark key blade also!!so are more key wilders out there

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Translation:

Why did King Mickey send Donald and Goofy off to find the Keyblade, when he already had one?

It was probably because the King knew that in the end they needed two keyblades to lock Kingodm hearts, so that's probably why he needed another key.

And why does BHK just appear in KH2, and not Kh? He is a keyblade weilder, so now we know that therwe are more out there than Sora and the King. And the King is probably planning somehting with the BHK, because Mickey probably knows about BHK having a keyblade. So maybe BHK could have the Dark keyblade also.

---------------------------------------

Whew, that took forever....

This comment is pointless, and doesn't make sence at all, and tells us nothing that morew competent people already know just from playing the game and watching the trailor...

sora_123

first of all, if you read ansem's report, reads that there're many worlds out there that havent been explore yet, like world of darkness, world of light, and the world of twilight, bhk, comes from the world of twilight, a world that did not appear in kh1, as for the rest i don't know what your trying to say.

LittleWarrior84

1. Because Sora needed help through out the game and also needed a Gummi ship.
2. Because BHK will have a story line in Kingdom Hearts 2 or just recently became one.

mattdelig29

But what if mickey didn't have a keyblade when he wrote that letter? What if he got it along the way? Anyways, like Nomura said, we'll understand everything once Mickey takes off his hood or something like that.

Unknown KeyBl@de

Themuffinman said:
Translation:

Why did King Mickey send Donald and Goofy off to find the Keyblade, when he already had one?

It was probably because the King knew that in the end they needed two keyblades to lock Kingodm hearts, so that's probably why he needed another key.

And why does BHK just appear in KH2, and not Kh? He is a keyblade weilder, so now we know that therwe are more out there than Sora and the King. And the King is probably planning somehting with the BHK, because Mickey probably knows about BHK having a keyblade. So maybe BHK could have the Dark keyblade also.

This comment is pointless, and doesn't make sence at all, and tells us nothing that morew competent people already know just from playing the game and watching the trailor...
Thanks 4 the translation. That question did make me think, I thought what the f**k did he just say? Now that I know what he said, I'm confused.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
kairi 108 said:
i agree with themuffinman (oh and thanks for the translation! i was getting a bit confused back there -_-; )

Yea, once I get enough Gil, I'm thinkin of changing my title to "Official Translator" or "Translator for the Confused" somehtin like that... lol :D

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Dident Mickey Say he Had the Keyblade from This side. Meaning he obtained His KEyblade when he was within Kingdom Hearts. But that would Mean he met Ansem in Kingdom Hearts. Kinda confusing, But i can recall he said this is the Key from this Side. Can anyone refresh my memeory. Havent played the game in like a year

sora_and_riku.

Themuffinman said:
Translation:

Thnx.Now i see what he meant...but that is a pointless comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back