• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question, possibly with spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hostil Spike

Just a simple question. As you are all probably aware, abusing the drive command to change forms and lead to Sora's 'antiform', a form reminiscent of his time spent as a heartless. Are this forms likenesses to a heartless coincidental or is it Sora giving in to the darkness again and becoming a heartless? Also, if this is a heartless form of Sora, shouldnt there be certain reprecussions? The forming of a second Roxas, or summoning of Roxas or something similar?

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
good question but sorry i dont know but i guess your rite the ammount of tijmes he changes into anti-sora so roxas must gain a new piece each time

Red Echidna0

Just a simple question. As you are all probably aware, abusing the drive command to change forms and lead to Sora's 'antiform', a form reminiscent of his time spent as a heartless. Are this forms likenesses to a heartless coincidental or is it Sora giving in to the darkness again and becoming a heartless? Also, if this is a heartless form of Sora, shouldnt there be certain reprecussions? The forming of a second Roxas, or summoning of Roxas or something similar?

Good question and nicely written aswell.
When you enter the "antiform" you awaken a part of Roxas within, this causes conflict between forms and results in the darkness, resembling the heartless-like form. (Just a theory, bad one I know but still a theory nevertheless)
I doubt it is Sora re-entering the darkness tough.

Hostil Spike

woooooooow nice question that must have took some time to think about

Took a lot of time to word properly.. Just kinda came into my head whilest thinking about the end of the game... Reading the Ansem reports just furthered my want for an answer.. Shame it doens't look like we'll be finding one..

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
I guess since every good argument requires an opposite point of view... sorry, ^_^'

I don't know. Pursuing that theory would suggest that Roxas would have become more and more whole every time Sora went into anti-form, and Sora less and less so. While this would have been an interesting twist, thus requiring that Sora and Roxas reunite before Sora disappears forever, it would be a major plot point. And, the problem with that (as well as my major problem with anti-form) is that this 'Dark Form' is never mentioned once within the storyline. Heck, no one even seems to notice that you've turned into a Heartless.

I would personally pursue a theory that Sora is caught somewhere over the line that separates 'alive' and 'heartless', since he is missing a piece of his own heart. When he expends too much power, he slips into the darkness for a period. So, I wouldn't call it 'becoming a heartless', so much as 'changing forms into something that was already a part of him'.

Just a quick note— I like your theory. :D I think that it's awesome; perhaps something like it will be used in the extended version of FM+. That would definitely rock.

Hostil Spike

Just a quick note— I like your theory. :D I think that it's awesome; perhaps something like it will be used in the extended version of FM+. That would definitely rock.

Its doubtful they'll cover it.. Its just something they threw in to hinder the people who abuse the forms.. =P

The antiform is just one of those things thats in the game but not the story, much like king mickey saving you when you get owned by a boss..

Red Echidna0

It's still an interesting debatable subject, but still, I doubt it will have much influence on the storyline.

demonick

Yep. Pity, though. Would have been awesome. :)

And, as a side note, I can understand King Mickey saving you not being in the storyline— the party is, apparently, unconscious, throughout the whole 'being saved' thing.

Anyways, the lack of anti-form in the storyline pretty much points to the fact that it is, as you said, just a hinderance, and not part of some complex theory. As it ought to have been. >D

Hostil Spike

And, as a side note, I can understand King Mickey saving you not being in the storyline— the party is, apparently, unconscious, throughout the whole 'being saved' thing.

If you just got your ass handed to you by a boss and then magically woke up on full health finding the boss has taken a bit of a beating wouldn't you be the least bit suspicious?

demonick

Of course I would, but I would have been unconscious and unable to see who healed me. :D

What would I do, ask the boss who just handed me my ass who beat him to within an inch of death and then revived me? I mean, the whole, 'let's knock ourselves unconscious to make him appear again!' thing just wouldn't work. ;D

Hostil Spike

If I was the boss I'd wait til i was dying n start monologing.. Mention something about a pesky mouse with a keyblade owning me.. You can just picture it..

"I woulda gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that pesky mouse!"

demonick

>D

*cackles with fiendish glee*

Come on, got to get in a few more movie clichés, something like, 'I'm melting!' ...Or at least a few choice curses. Heck, forget that, if I got my butt whooped by a large bipedal mouse, and then the hero was magically resurrected, I'd be getting the hell outta Dodge. 'Run Away!'

So. Yeah. Anti-form. :D

Hostil Spike

Umm... Yeah.. Its all.. shadowy..N stuff...

Does anyone else wonder why changing the colour of your magical clothes makes your friends disappear?

demonick

Your clothes eat them. Er... absorb them. Hence, your clothes turn blue when you fuse with Donald— y'know, the color of his clothes... and when you fuse with Goofy.. wow, he must have a lot of blood.

Yee-eah, on a slightly more serious note... ^_^' I think that the changing color is the effect, with the cause being that you just fused with one of your friends, not vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back