• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question on preparing for this game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgottenTruths

So I've played KH 1, 2 and CoM each a bunch of times. To prepare for Days, I've already replayed 1 and CoM. Now, I'm wondering if I should do KH2 before DAys, so I can understand things clearer in retroactively (and also how the progression develops as the makers did it), or play KH2 afterwards so I can experience the chronological perspective of the series. What do you think?

S

Shadow Soldier

No.

Days comes before II. Do it chronologically. But if you played II, and you play Days, a lot of stuff in Days will clear some questions up in II.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
So I've played KH 1, 2 and CoM each a bunch of times. To prepare for Days, I've already replayed 1 and CoM. Now, I'm wondering if I should do KH2 before DAys, so I can understand things clearer in retroactively (and also how the progression develops as the makers did it), or play KH2 afterwards so I can experience the chronological perspective of the series. What do you think?

I think you should play KH 2 after Days thats how it is plot wise.

Diastyl

If you want to make it plot wise, then play Days first and then when yoiu play KH2, stuff wont be much of a mystery...

Last edited:

BluesStar21

I can't see why people have trouble with say the name of the game.

Its Kingdom Hearts 358 Days over 2.

S

Shadow Soldier

Wrong thread buddy. You're looking for the Pronunciation thread.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'd say play it after. Days ends right where KHII begins (Roxas' 7 days).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back