• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a question about KH2 final mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxaskeyblades

Well, I was just watching some of the new cutscenes in kingdom hearts 2 final mix, and I noticed that when Xemnas is typing on the computer to get to the room of sleep, it looked like he typed "brother", or did he just type something in japanese? look you can see for yourself

YouTube - KHII:FM+ - New Scene HB(english Voices and subbed)

I'm sorry if this been discussed before, then you can just delete this thread...

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
"brother"? I thought he was just typing in the access code for the door. Like how you needed the 7princesses' names to enter the DtD.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
It's a password and only of any significance if you're into the easter eggs like that...

Unless somebody pops up in here with a page long reason or 'ideas' of how it can be completely relavent to story... >.>;

aweomeness96

i think that yeah it did look like it. but if ur gonna make it seem like its important, then plz give some ideas or theories why it would work or be important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back