• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Promise Held Forever::Kairi's Story~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

David Bartlett

D2L, are you there. I have been waiting ages for the next installment and the only reason I can think of is that you have finished the story although I hope I'm wrong on this. Please continue the story or if you'e written any others then what are they???

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

ive gone almost more than 5 months w/o posting before.
lol.
i dont wanna sound rude or anything,
but dont advertise or anything in here simple clean.
and if it seems that you and someone
arent getting along, just PM them.
id appreciate it.

no, i dont have any other fics or stories.
sry davvve.
lifes just extrememly hectic for me.
dont wait on my story or anything.
just come bak every once in a while
and mayb, if ur luky, ull catch a new installment.
lol
later skaterrrs
<33

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

hey guys...i wont be updating anytime soon..my grandpa just passed away this morning..so i wont be in the mood to write.

and u probly never catch me online
cuz we have diff time zones, lol.
but wats ur sn?
(PM it to me)
<33
later guys

David Bartlett

Sorry to hear about that D2L. My grandad broke his hip about a year ago now, I know it isn't the same but I was really worried about him. My cat died around 5 years ago (hit by a car) and my nanna and great grandma also died around the same time so I know how it feels.

By the way, what do you mean about sn anyway?

Take as much time as you need, I'm not in any great rush for it. So near Christmas too, damn, again, I feel really bad for you.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Ah, now that's an interesting story that I actually have a part in.

Well, WM is one of the people on KHI who I've become friends with, including Kaze_Krazy, Thelonepickle, Kattatack, Sterling_Silver, and Cloud_Unchained. We talk to each other on AIM a lot, and one day a few months back, WM was in a chat with me and the said people. Now, Pickle is prone to ... eccentric interjections, and 'were-ferret' was something that she came up with. xD I don't know the whole story, so WM can explain the exact conversation when she gets on. She bites people we don't like and turns them into ferrets. ^o^

David Bartlett

Right:confused: , thanks for the warnings, Pickle is eccentric and WM can turn people into ferrets. Right, so, just wondering, when exactly did we leave the realm of sanity and how can she bite via a chat room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back