• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Promise Held Forever::Kairi's Story~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple_clean

ok
but what's a mary-sue?
I have a hinch and if i'm right, i don't care if kairi is one, her and sora are still my most favorite characters in the game.
oh yeah, i'm starting my own fic called "Destined"(i know the title sounds cheesy,but bear with me)i was bored in tech ed class so i just started writing it. it starts with kairi having a dream of what happened at the end of the first game

Last edited:

simple_clean

i'm suprised no one has posted today. oh well, that means i'm the first one today:D about the fic i was talking about earlier, i don't know if i'm going to continue on with it. i feel really bad. but the key word is "don't know".

simple_clean

well since i'm a sora/kairi fan, it will probably end up as Sora comes back after completing his goal and a lot of mushy stuff. i love mushy. sorry GoH.

simple_clean

well since i'm a sora/kairi fan, it will probably end up as Sora comes back after completing his goal and a lot of mushy stuff. i love mushy. sorry GoH.

simple_clean

whoops, my computer was being slow so i guess i pressed the sumbit reply button one too many times

Last edited:

simple_clean

i'm back, i went to lansing this weekend. i do live in michigan by the way. the reason i went there was for DYC(District Youth Convention). it's a church thing. it was fun though. there was pop, music, and pizza. Have any of you heard of the band called Hyperbole?

simple_clean

ok, i'm here again
today the electricity went out in school while we were eating lunch, some people screamed :D it turns out that the electricity had went out in four counties, one of them wexford county,which is where i live. i hoped that the electricity would stay out for the whole day, so we wouldn't have school the next day. too bad it didn't:( we also had a two hour delay in the morning because of fog.

i have added to my fic "Destined" but i can't post it yet, it needs to be longer

Ultima665

wow thats weird cause i few days a go the power went out for 5 secs and some girls said and i quote

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH OMFG THE LIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

there faces were red after that:D

simple_clean

just saying hi and wondering when d2l is going to post
i have 16 minutes until I have to get on my bus, so i better leave
we have a half day today:D

David Bartlett

Hey Darkness2light, how in the hell do you come up with these ideas. Sorry but I've only just found and read them. They are all ACE by the way.

Could you give me any tips. Only I'm trying to write my own story and have an extremely basic outline for the first chapter/prologue but am stuck on how to continue.

Plez send me some tips. Either post them on here or to s0005119@wyke.ac.uk. Prefarably to my address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back