• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Promise Held Forever::Kairi's Story~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
lmao

DM: I can talk, you know

Me: (looks at Writer's Block) So, we have a rock thingy that has a mouth and sharp teeth. o_O Anyone care to add anything else?

DM: It has a venomous crimson snake for a tail too. It's poison will slowly kill you.

Me:...Ooookay, that's DM for you. Oh yeah, it made a new chappy there too.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Hey D2L! I just got back from a computerless vacation! How's it goin? The weather been nice? *silence* Life been goin' good for ya? *more silence* Yeah, uh, it's been goin' pretty good for me too. *even more silence* Yeah..... *yet more silence!* Hey, uh, did ya see taht sky today? Talk about blue! *MORE SILENCE!* Fine! OIkay, okay! What I've been picking at you all this time is a chance to get to say: Where the heck is the next update? I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm just tryin' to knock some sense into ya! You're killin' me here! I erally want to see where this thing goes! Oh, and you've been kinda absent on my fic too.
Anyways, can't wait till the next chappy and until ya catch up on my fic as well! ^^

Oh, and I always make it a note to respond to everyone for polite reasons, so to WM, I have no idea what you're talking about. Of course, I've been on a computerless vacation....

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
WAY AWESOME! I'm in Turanga, New Zealand, and I'm staying with a family here for two days. (It's called a home-stay, every ambassador does it.) They have a computer, obviously. :rolleyes: I couldn't use the computer at the hotel in Fiji, because it was too expensive. I thought I'd never get to check in. IT IS SO COOL! I feel so special. I made some great friends, mostly from the Indiana Delegation. One girl is a KH obsessor, we freaked out when we 'found' each other yesterday. She'll be joining this site when we get back home.
:)

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

well, im glad you all had a fun action-packed summer!!!
HEYYY EVERYONNE!
i am workin on the next part as we speak. my summers been pretty hectic. in cape cod, californina visiting family, never really had time to write or just didnt have access to a computer. ive also had a MAJOR case of writers block, haha. but i started skool and i have writing workshop, so its helping me out there.
so the next part should be up in a matter of days...3 at the most. everyone can thank Kaze_Kraze for gettin me back. (you rok my sox! thanx bunches) cant wait to get it bak up and running.
and this time, i swear im gettin it up. Kaze, be on my back EVERY SECOND. thank you. hahaaa.
love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!<33333333333

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
*jaw drops* D2L! YOU'RE BACK! *hugs* I thought you had just left us forever- it was just the other day that WM, Krazy, and I were reminiscing about the good ol' days, when KHI was KH2.net and the fan fiction forum wasn't overrun by horrible authors with their annoying stories.

Glad to have you back! It's been too long! *looks at member name, now highlighted and with a custom title* Definitely have some cathing up to do....

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
First Oathkeeper, now D2L! WOOT!

Yay! It's the first person who ever commented on my story on here! I still remember that post about drooling over Riku with angel wings XP.

Let's see....I finished MOLAD a looooong time ago, might not even be on the site anymore. Still working on Mystic Wind, hit a major lazy-ass slump with it a few months back and haven't been updating it so much. My main focus right now is the Digimon fic Commecning Overwrite. Before that I did Preceding Overwrite, which was a prequel to it. All of those fics can be accessed from the links in my sig.

So glad you're back D2L! Hope you've pretty much gotten over your slump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back