• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Promise Held Forever::Kairi's Story~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Aww. poor D2L! Get well soon! I really hope you're ok! *sends telepathic feel-better card* :)

I know how you feel about not wanting to miss your trip. In May, I went to my cousins house with a REALLY bad sore throat, and actually had a fever. Didn't mention it though 'cause we were having too much fun. ;) I just ignored it and it went away. Can't say that that'll work for a stuffy nose though.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

wow, looks like it cuz its all here!! HEYY U ALL!!! WOOOO!!! i finally got around to postin just to say hi..**THANX TO THE BESTEST PERSON EVERR!!!:Fantasygurl1227! thanx chika for gettin my lazy butt on here!** newhooozz....i see how ur all missin me..haha! i am offically rokin out loud durin summer '05!! so i have NO skoool and i can get around to typin the rest of the fic!! ((if neone is still interested in readin it that is)). i've just been sick..and i still sorta have that goddam ear infection...BS!! NAHHH!! and then finals..and i had to study..and blahhh....k, newhoz, ill be bak sooonnn!! LOVE YOU ALL! *MUAH*

~~>D2L*<3333

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: D2L LIVES!!!!! YAAAAAAAAY!! ^o^ <--LOOK!! It's a w00ting face!! ^_^

Sora: PAR-TAY!!! ^_^

Kaze:...I think I'll pass...-_-;

Me:*pokes Kaze* Aww...come on...you know you want to!! n_n

Sora:*putting up streamers* Yeah!! Stop being so serious!!! Have some FUN!! ^_^

Kaze:....o_O....no thanks...-_-;..

Me & Sora: Fun Sucker..>_>

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kaze: I don't know the meaning of fun....<_< >_>

Me:*gets out water gun* WATER WAR!!! ^o^

Sora:*gets his Super Soaker* Bring it on...>_>

Kaze:*sigh* If you can't beat 'em.....join 'em....*takes out fire hose* Who wants some?! >_<

Me & Sora: O_O

DarknessKing

in the depths of the darkest dakness(i live in MA)
DaRkNeSs2LiGhT said:
~*A Promise Held Forever: Drawing Pictures*~
“We sat side-by-side in the morning light
and looked out at the future together.”

--: DaRkNeSs2LiGhT:--

The blazing sun was now set high in the sky, shining it’s powerful rays down on the beach. They woke Kairi up.
She had been resting on the beach, buried in the sand. She squinted to the bright sunlight and stretched, yawning. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Nothing new. Same old beach, same old ocean, same old loneliness. Absolutely nothing new. Kairi rolled over onto her stomach and sighed. “Come back soon. It’s lonely here without you guys…” she whispered to herself. A slight breeze tousled her hair, waving it in the wind like the waves from the sea.
Nothing was the same anymore. Not since what happened. Ever since Kairi arrived back on Destiny Islands, nothing was the same. Constantly, there was this tugging feeling in her gut telling her something was wrong. Something was going wrong. But maybe princesses are supposed to have that kind of feeling. Kairi shook the feeling away again. Slowly, she took her finger and began drawing in the sand. It was like an impulse, just automatic. Her finger traced through the sand without needing directions-it directed itself. As her finger ran in loops and lines, memories went through her head. Memories of Sora and Riku.
“Sora…” upon whispering his name, her finger stopped. Her heart beat faster. She just couldn’t get him out of her head ever since he left her at the door to Kingdom Hearts. She kept seeing that big smile of his and his bright blue eyes. The shades of the ocean.
Sora…
He was the one who fought for her, kept her safe…kept her heart safe because it was with him all along. Thinking of him brought a smile to her face. The first one in a few days. Once again, she started drawing in the sand.
Riku…
Now he’s someone different. One of her truest, bestest friends…he had always been there for her. Why did he leave? “He didn’t…” she convinced herself. But at the same time, he did. Maybe not physically, but spiritually, he was gone. Out of reach. He gave his heart away so that the darkness could consume him. But he did it for her. He did it because she was his friend. He gave up everything for her. “He shouldn’t have…I could’ve taken care of myself. You didn’t have to, Riku…” a tear peeked from her eye and slid down her cheek. And for a moment, she could’ve sworn she felt someone wipe it away. Don’t cry…a voice said. She tilted her head to look up at the entrance to the Secret Place. She hadn’t gone in there since she got back. Just once she went inside to look around. That’s where she stumbled upon it.
It was the drawing that convinced her he would come back. That, and he had her lucky charm. But she couldn’t pull herself together to go back in. She was afraid to. Afraid that she would see them there. It scared her. Not because she was worried for their safety (because she knew they could care for themselves), but it scared her because she was afraid that the memories would vanish. They were all she had left. They were what kept her alive.
“Sora…” she choked. She couldn’t hold it in. She had to let it out. Tears sprang from her eyes. It was uncontrollable. Kairi buried her head in her arms. “Please, come back. I can’t live without you...” she stopped. There it was again. That feeling that someone was there, keeping her company. Don’t cry... the voice said again. It’s okay, Kairi.
“Where are you?” she pleaded.
Right here…
She spun her head around. There he was. Standing over her, with a helping hand reaching down towards her. All she could do was stare at his offering. A puzzled expression spread over his face. “What? I thought you missed me.”
But…how can this be? She thought to her self. Sora’s not really…she instantly shook the thought away. She couldn’t say he wasn’t there. It was what she wanted in the first place…to see his smile.
“No, that’s not it, Sora." she said, looking into his eyes.
“What is it then?” she shook her head. “It’s nothing. Just nothing…” Sora shrugged and sat down next to her.
“Where have you been?” she asked.
“Nowhere special.” he laced his hands behind his head and sunk into the sand, closing his eyes. “It sure is good to hear the ocean again.” he took in a deep breath, then let it out.
“It’s good to see you back.” Sora smiled. He stood up and walked to the water’s edge. Kairi stood up and followed. She didn’t want him too far away…away out of reach. He stopped to look out at the horizon. Kairi stood next to him.
“Sora…You won’t leave again, right?”
“Course not! Why would I? I’m already here, aren’t I?”
But you’re not…
“Hee, right.” She sat down. The water came swiftly up and down, shifting stones and shells back-and-forth. Sora leaned down to pick a shell up, then sat down, too.
“Here,” he said with a grin, holding the shell out to her. “For you.” Kairi reached for it and gently grasped the shell between her fingers. Opening her palms, the shell appeared. It sure was beautiful. Baby blue and a pinkish-white swirled on it. She folded her fingers around it once more. “Thank you.” she said, leaning over to rest her head on his shoulders. “No problem! Anything for you, princess!” Kairi laughed.
“You’ve never called me that before…”
“That’s because before, you weren’t a princess.”
“But I’m still the Kairi you knew as a kid.”
“Sure are.” Kairi smiled.
“Sora,” she began. “I think it’s time you left.”
“But, I just got here! You want me to leave!”
“Please, go find Riku, then you can truly come back. This isn’t real…we can’t both be here on the same old beach, in front of the same old ocean…it’s not possible…”
“But I don’t want to leave you!” he grabbed her hands. Pleadingly, he looked into her eyes…awaiting her answer.
She turned her gaze away from his out onto the horizon. “But don’t you remember what you told me in the waterway at Traverse Town? No matter how far apart we are, our hearts will always be connected. I’ll always be with you, Sora.”
Sora looked down at the warm sand with a pouted expression on his face. Abruptly, he picked his head back up with a grin plastered on it. “Promise you’ll come back to me?” she asked…still not looking at him.
“I promise!” Kairi smiled one of her soft smiles. Thank you… she felt his hands slip from her grasp and when she turned to see his smile one more time…he was gone. But his presence was still there. Wrapping his arms around her. Don’t worry, Kairi. I promise, I’ll come back to you…
She knew he would keep his promise. It was his promise that kept her alive and willing to keep going. Knowing that all hope was not lost.
“I know you will.” her fingers clasped around the blue-pinkish shell once more as the same old ocean waves slapped up on the warm, sandy beach.

I was cryn after i read this

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
*Runs around spaztically* WHEEEEEEE!

*Makes a pile of old math papers and burns them* Bonfire! Take that Mr. Adams!

YEA D2L!

Muse: *Watches with disgust*

Me: Aww, come on, you're just like Kaze. Just have fun!

Muse: Running around like and idiot is not fun. This is fun. *grabs various books and starts to throw them in the fire*

Me: NO! *grabs the books* What have you got against Shel Silverstein, Shakespheare, and Jane Austen? They're all dead anyway.

Muse: They caused you joy. That's enough.

Me: Thank God you haven't met Kaze yet. o_O

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kaze:*spraying things randomly* MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! FEAR MEH!!! ^_^

Me: o_O

Sora:*trying to fire his Super Soaker* It's not firing!!! Why isn't it working?!?!? >_<

Me: Sora.....You have to pump it. -_-;

Sora:....Oh....I knew that..<_< >_>

Me & Kaze: Riiiiiiiiiiiiight...>_>

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
god i havent read this in a while....still stuck at Drake! Yay i havent missed anything. But Wheres D2L? she aitn still sick is she! 0_o. Hmmm while I wait might as well join the war!
Me & Anti-Sora and Riku ride up on a fire-truck.
Me: BWAHAHHA! MAXIMUM WATER POWER!
Riku: ATTACK THE FUN SUCKERS!! *chases after Kaze and Muse with fire hose*
Anti-Sora:......*silence* *motions at me*
Me: ANTI-SORA SAYS ITS TIME FOR THE SHOWDOWN OF ANTI-SORA AND REAL SORA!!!! and yes i can understand anti-sora!
Riku: Sora you pansy who doesnt know how to work a water gun! Do you accept?

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Sora: Bring it on. I beat you once, I'll do again. WITH MY ULTIMATE SUPER SOAKER!!! *pulls out automatic unlimited-water Super Soaker* I don't even need to pump it. ^_^

Kaze: Hey, Riku. Wanna have the Ultimate battle of In-Between? Twilight vs. Dawn?

Me: YAH!!! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!! W000000T!!! ^o^

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

wowzerz, u guys are insaaaaaaaannnnnnnneeeeeeee!!!! AHHH!!! lol~ o wellz...may as well join in. aahaha~

aww, im sry Darknessking. i didnt mean to make u cwy...*snifflez* LoLiO~

alrightyy...WATER FIIIIGHHHTT!! MUUUAHAHAA!! I SHALL CONQUER ALL!!!....i need some Pepsi first..mmmmmm.........

whoah! GoH, u have a math teacher named Mr.Adams?!?! that was my math teacher last yeaaarr!! WHOAHH!!! FREAK-AY! haha

bye guyz, be bak soon and hopefully with a new chapter!

wait...where the hell is MOO?!?!? *GASP* SHE HAS TO BE HERE TOOOO NOOOOO!!!....duz neone kno where she is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back