• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Promise Held Forever::Kairi's Story~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

Re: More Than a Fairy-Tale

awww, ima sry GoH!!! i started to read it...but it was sooo long!!! i'll have to squeeze time in today to read it all...or i could just print it out...DUH! im soooo dumb!!! XP

well, once i get back to my house i'll start the next part...and read ur fic GoH...cuz rite now, im at my frends. SLEEP OVER!! HAHHAAA!!!

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
OMFG. D2L!! *dies* youre the last person i would expect to write about hurting riku! gah! >o<

oh well. i know you wont kill him. cause if ya do ill have to send my army to kill ya. too bad i only have one person in my army... crap!

*reads that steamboat willie is in KH2* OMFG!!! THEY LIE!!! LIIIIIIE!!!! *goes off to draw it*

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

IM SRY MOO!!! dont worry!....HES JUST FINE!!!! ^.^ TrUsT mE! <3

hahha~ awesome avvie moo!!!

i started reading it GoH!!! ITS SOOO AWESOME! I WUV iT! X3

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Busy busy busy. My teachers keep talking about how we have to prepare for ninth grade. "You're freshmen now!" They say that every year. Every year, the spend the year preparing us for the next grade. And the next grade. And the next grade. All they do is tell us how we're going to have to know this for next year, or that we won't be able to do that next year, blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

Only three more weeks.......(Don't say anything KC)

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

heyy! i've caught up in Their Story KC!!!! YEYY!!! ^.^

and im writing the next part of my fic as i type this..so it should be up soon! im hope sick 2day, and its a total bummer cuz i have a b-day party 2morow that i have to go to!!! i HAVE TO BECOME UNSiCK!!! ((LOL)) XD

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Hope you get to feelin' betters, D2L! I'll have my fingers crossed for ya!
That's great taht you're caught up, D2L! That was pretty fast! :) YAY!!!!

Oh, and Guardian, hopefully you'll be able to catch up very, very, very soon! I have a new "policy" thingy that will help everybody to never get behind on my fic again! But it'll probably backfire.... Oh well! I'm keepin' it for now!
Anyways, go read the policy if not the chapters that you have missed.

Oh, and D2L, update, update, oh, and, MORE UPDATE!!!!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Have fun on your last day of school KC. *twitches* It doesn't even feel like the last weeks of school up here. But maybe that's because there hasn't been any sun for a whole damn week.

Speaking of which.............our social studies final is next week. Wednesday and Thursday, though the rest of the state has it all on Wednesday. Why we have it differently, I don't know. My teacher's been spooking us all week on how hard it will be and how well he expects us to do. I happen to enjoy S.S. finals. :D

Last edited:

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
OMG! I'm so so very sorry, Guardian! I can only grasp a little of how that feels! :(

I kinda know how ya feel just a little bit because for a while, my best friends in the whole wide universe were maybe going to move since their dad's business was moving. But they dicided not to, thankfully. And for that, I am so so very relieved! They're what makes my world spin!

T.G.I.F.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back