• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a possible theory for the "unbirths"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxtonyxxxx

In the new nomura interview he says "There is meaning in various ways, adding "un" creates the opposite

meaning of "birth" thus the "unbirth". " SO if you think about it the opposite of birth is death so wat if

unbirths are created when someone dies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Un means reverse.
To reverse birth.
Which I don't see that as death.

Ntm, that wouldn't make sense
as to why there are no more Unbirths.

Ren

adios motherfucker
This theory doesn't make sense at all.
If unbirths were created when someone dies, wouldn't there still be many of them in the present time?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Considering that there were many more Keyblade weilders 10 years prior from KH1..

I'm gonna guess that Unbirths are related to them.

C

Colours

AsYrsGoBy gave you the answer, and it's the reverse meaning.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
what about miscarrages? (okay, this is a little dark for Disney) but maybe the unbirths are the whatever of those babies who were concieved but were not born. Suicides could apply too.

Gabo

Considering that there were many more Keyblade weilders 10 years prior from KH1..

I'm gonna guess that Unbirths are related to them.
Actually we only know about what?
Six back then?
Seven if you count VAT's master.

Unless you're going by the vast amounts of keyblades.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I think Nomura said there were many more masters, so I figured there were many more apprentices, too.

I mean, what could of possibly wipped out all of those masters and apprentices? There weren't any more people being taught the ways of the Keyblade by KH1.

So, I'm figuring that since the Unbirths died out the same time, apparantly, as the Keybladers became fewer, that they're connected in some way.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
In the new nomura interview he says "There is meaning in various ways, adding "un" creates the opposite

meaning of "birth" thus the "unbirth". " SO if you think about it the opposite of birth is death so wat if

unbirths are created when someone dies.

This doesn't even qualify as a theory to be honest, and I hate to bash on theories but this post wasn't that well thought out and there's not additional evidence to back this up at all. Please for future reference, if you- you know what I am not even going to bother saying it.

Gabo

I think Nomura said there were many more masters, so I figured there were many more apprentices, too.
Depends on how you view master.
if you look at it like he said it Master like a teacher, than you'd be right.
I viewed it like how Sora is a Keyblade master.

LiD

Depends on how you view master.
if you look at it like he said it Master like a teacher, than you'd be right.
I viewed it like how Sora is a Keyblade master.

I think of it the same way
i think that there is more Keyblade master than Masters

Cissy

Bronze Member
That, also. People's definition of the word "Master" seems different from BBS to KH1.

In BBS, a master is someone, an apprentice, who has gone through training and refinement to reach a higher staus. They probably then teach another apprentice.

In KH1-KH2, a master is simply one who weilds the Keyblade.

It's like Keybladers are so rare, that they automatically become masters. But in BBS, the term was used so differently.

Gabo

It's like Keybladers are so rare, that they automatically become masters. But in BBS, the term was used so differently.
You're semi-wrong there.
For the fact Terra said that thing.
Goddammit.
I can't remember it.

Cissy

Bronze Member
"I don't care about being Master!"

That it?

I'm talking about KH1-KH2.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I agree with Cisorlyx on the master thing. The term is more than likely applied differently due to the number of keybladers there are and what situation is.

what about miscarrages? (okay, this is a little dark for Disney) but maybe the unbirths are the whatever of those babies who were concieved but were not born. Suicides could apply too.

KH will never, ever go there.

K

Kobee!!!

My idea of Unbirths takes me back to Lingering Sentiment. I thnk of Lingering Sentiment a remnant of Terra's spirit, so what if Unbirths are Other peoples Spirits Lingering on?

And once Xehanort discovered heartless the Lingering of peoples souls stopped since they became heartless and nobodys.?
:drool:

Joy

Bronze Member
How can one be alive before being born? Before the creation of the heart and the body?

The soul.

-Still Thinking, sorry-

The only reason I can't believe this is the fact there's been a patternw ith the enemies.

The heartless, are corrupted hearts, which go against their names.

Nobodies, taken apart, is no bodies, though they are created of body's and souls.

Thinking of the term "un birth" in this sense doesn't make much sense. The only thing that could work is that they are truly the act of becoming alive, as unbirth is the act of dying, but not yet dead. Therefore, if following the pattern, an unbirth is a being that is still in the act of being born. Maybe a premature being that was separated from it's soul early?

Though, the fact that ansem's reports suggest that when a soul and body separate, the person dies, which would fit the thread creator's theory nicely, and it makes much sense, considering those are the three things that make up a person.

I think the only logical conclusion would be that an unbirth is created when a person dies when they're body and soul are separated.

-k, done-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back