• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A petition for final mix 1 and 2 to come to america!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

48hello

Did you know that there is a petiton going on for final mix 1 and 2 to come to america? I know it sqicked me out. Anyway all you other kingdom hearts lovers please sign the petition at

http:www.petitionon line.com/kh2fmus/petition.html
So all you other kingdom hearts fans i'm Vann Freeman and i aprove this message!

MF29

i think there is already a patch out that can translate the game from Japanese to English.

That petition seems pointless as well, what if it did actually come to America? It's 2008, Final Mix is very old and not much different from the KH1 and KH2. We already have the GBA original, and we can import the Japanese games and play them on PS2. We don't need an American version, on forums across the internet, there are pictures which translate menu text. It's not that urgent.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
*facepalm* >_< puhleaseee

shadow15

Yep, The petition isn't much. There are ways to translate the game already, But unlucky for me I won't even be getting one til I get a PS3.

MF29

A patch that translates it? What do you mean?

I mean that it translates it. Meaning, putting Kingdom Hearts Final Mix into the DVD-RW drive of your computer, ripping the ISO from the retail game, then patching that ISO and reburning it onto a blank DVD-R.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
yeah we already know everything about the final mixes, everything has been translated. It's not worth a petition or spending $80 to import and swap magic. why is this in KH:CoM?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Did you know that there is a petiton going on for final mix 1 and 2 to come to america? I know it sqicked me out. Anyway all you other kingdom hearts lovers please sign the petition at

http:www.petitionon line.com/kh2fmus/petition.html
So all you other kingdom hearts fans i'm Vann Freeman and i aprove this message!

I'm getting really tired of these petitions. Read the stickies.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back