• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Namine Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lixg

Okay, it just occurred to me that so far every nobody that we meet that works for the Org. has their names scrambled and a X in the middle, something like that I guess. Well, Namine was found by the Org, since she worked for them in CoM, so how come they made Xion part of the group and Not Namine? Just a question, is it possible that Namine is somehow connected to Xion, and needs her in order to make her power stronger, hence the reason of us never hearing from Xion in KH2 the reason being because Xion was Namine's second half or something like that????

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Naminé probably wasn't useful for them as a full fledged member, I figure. Or well, I dunno. =/

Last edited:

Lixg

I wonder why, cause so far I would assume she came as close as anyone in the whole game to destroying Sora....

A

Audo

Most likely because Nami was more useful to them as a tool than as a member.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I wonder why, cause so far I would assume she came as close as anyone in the whole game to destroying Sora....

1. Naminé Wasn't trying to destroy Sora. She loved him, and wanted to take Kairi's place in his heart, and was using her power to rearrange his memories.

2. Naminé isn't a nobody like the rest of the Organization. there is no telling what Xemnas would have done with her if he had known.

3. I don't believe that Xemnas knew of Naminé's existence. She awoke in Castle Oblivion, and was quickly captured by Marluxia. After Marluxia's defeat, she became a captive of DiZ while she restored Sora's memory.

Lixg

When I say destroyed, I mean that she almost defeated him, even if she loved him ironically she almost achieved what all the villains tried to accomplish in the series. However I am still a little confused in how she came to the Org. I remember seeing a FX cut scene that suggested that the Org knew about Marluxia's plan. I also doubt that Xemmas didn't know about Namine, he was the one that found Roxas, he would probably locate Namine just as easily, again it's just to weird how Xion, which is a girl, makes to the Org, but Namine is treated like a tool, even though I think they all knew she was a Nobody, even Diz knew that....

A

Audo

1. Naminé Wasn't trying to destroy Sora. She loved him, and wanted to take Kairi's place in his heart, and was using her power to rearrange his memories.

2. Naminé isn't a nobody like the rest of the Organization. there is no telling what Xemnas would have done with her if he had known.

3. I don't believe that Xemnas knew of Naminé's existence. She awoke in Castle Oblivion, and was quickly captured by Marluxia. After Marluxia's defeat, she became a captive of DiZ while she restored Sora's memory.
Xemnas knew of Nami's existence. It was because they found her that Xemnas split the Organization in two - one half to go to CO, and the other to stay with Roxas. He made Marluxia head of CO because of this split. So, yeah he knew.

Lixg said:
When I say destroyed, I mean that she almost defeated him, even if she loved him ironically she almost achieved what all the villains tried to accomplish in the series. However I am still a little confused in how she came to the Org. I remember seeing a FX cut scene that suggested that the Org knew about Marluxia's plan. I also doubt that Xemmas didn't know about Namine, he was the one that found Roxas, he would probably locate Namine just as easily, again it's just to weird how Xion, which is a girl, makes to the Org, but Namine is treated like a tool, even though I think they all knew she was a Nobody, even Diz knew that....
It's because Naminé had the ability to manipulate memories, and that was extremely beneficial to them. I mean, they pretty much experimented on Nami the entire time. They wouldnt experiment on their own member. She was, as I said, more useful to them as a tool.

Lixg

I would consider that already a lot of power Liberator....

Lixg

It's because Naminé had the ability to manipulate memories, and that was extremely beneficial to them. I mean, they pretty much experimented on Nami the entire time. They wouldnt experiment on their own member. She was, as I said, more useful to them as a tool.

We can assume that Xemmas didn't really care for anyone but himself.... Again, why did she receive the name of Namine and not something with an X. Also I just remembered that at the Org's castle there was a pad from the Org member that was broken, wasn't that Zexion, and isn't he the youngest next to Roxas????

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
We can assume that Xemmas didn't really care for anyone but himself.... Again, why did she receive the name of Namine and not something with an X. Also I just remembered that at the Org's castle there was a pad from the Org member that was broken, wasn't that Zexion, and isn't he the youngest next to Roxas????

Because Naminé isn't a real nobody. And Zexion can be assumed to be about 17 to 20 years old, and Roxas is about 15 years old.

Lixg

Because Naminé isn't a real nobody. And Zexion can be assumed to be about 17 to 20 years old, and Roxas is about 15 years old.

Neither was Roxas and Xion, according to the game. Nobody's do not age, they just take the form of the body's they represent. Zexion's story is a little unclear, they never really announced his weapon, just in FX, and moreover his pad in the castle was broken....

C

Colours

Okay, it just occurred to me that so far every nobody that we meet that works for the Org. has their names scrambled and a X in the middle, something like that I guess. Well, Namine was found by the Org, since she worked for them in CoM, so how come they made Xion part of the group and Not Namine?
Just a question, is it possible that Namine is somehow connected to Xion, and needs her in order to make her power stronger, hence the reason of us never hearing from Xion in KH2 the reason being because Xion was Namine's second half or something like that????
Namine was just a slave to ORG XIII. They manipulated her, trying to use her powers to get to Sora.
I don't know if Namine is connected to Xion. But she did know Xion when she had came into the white room in TT.
I don't think Namine had any intention on trying to get Xion as her own.

A

Audo

I was always under the impression that the organization discovered Castle Oblivion before Naminé was born.
They did. But there wasn't a leader assigned to it or anything. They were prepping it, getting it ready. And then they found Nami and they split the Org in two, with half going to CO, and half to stay with Roxas.

As for Zexion's age. I see him being more 25+. Because, if he was 17-20 in CoM, that would've made him 8-11 years old when he became a Nobody.

Lixg

I know that, but why since they all knew how powerful she was. They even broke the Org into two groups.... It is just to weird, and how Zexion shares Xion's name also fishy.....there must be a relation...

Lixg

As for Zexion's age. I see him being more 25+. Because, if he was 17-20 in CoM, that would've made him 8-11 years old when he became a Nobody.

I thought Nobodys didn't age....

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Then that brings up the thought of Nobodys being able to age physically Zexion still lookes to be about 20 or so.

And Where has it been proven that Xemnas ordered them there because of Namine? All the reports say is that they Were conducting memory experiments, which is pretty vague.

Lixg

Hum... Interesting, but still Roxas came before Xion, she is the 14th, she can't be Zexion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back