• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A mistery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissa_SDI

A mystery

I dont understand Riku´s feelings... I think he is in love with Kairi, but may be not.
Well, I was thinking that he was worried about his two best friends at the beginning, but after he found Sora at Traverse Town, every decision that he took was for saving Kairi, even join with evil forces, and stand against Sora. And in Monstro, he thought Sora didn´t care about Kairi anymore... And that "Take care of her" at the end of the game... Well I know he was possesed by Ansem but... thats a mystery to me... I remembered all this, because you guys were talking about an image of Kairi appearing on the big screen on the building where Riku is waiting for the blonde unknown...LOL:D

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP whats a "mistery" is why you can't spell "mystery"

It's a DUH! he likes Kairi. Play through kH...he tries to save her, and tries to keep sora out of it.

Melissa_SDI

Thanks for that "mystery" spelling. Sometimes it´s hard for me to write in English. I speak another language.

C

CEDELAS

yep he loves kairi but he would stop at nothing to stay with her the reason he went to the darkforcess is beacause he was a shell he had no heart to be stolen by the heartless so travelling through darkness was a breeze but kairis love was not only in his heart his soul was also filled with love his mind was set on kairis rescue his mission was kairi and bit by bit his hear was restored and was stronger than ever thats how he took soras keyblade of him at hollow bastion ah how romantic

Melissa_SDI

And, another question, why am I a Heartless????? I dont want to be a heartless. Sora is going to kill me. LOL

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You speak another language? Cool..

Anyway Riku definantly likes kairi. Remember what he said at the end of KH? "Take care of Kairi.."

And you'll eventually evolve from heartless, just pm me to know exactly what it is.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Stop spamming

the reason he went to the darkforcess is beacause he was a shell he had no heart to be stolen by the heartless

That's a lie. Riku had a heart through all of KH.

so travelling through darkness was a breeze

Sure....

but kairis love was not only in his heart his soul was also filled with love

Yopu are the king of the n00bs, and the king of dumb@sses on this forum. Riku was complete until Ansem kicked his heart to Kingdom Hearts. Plus that's a lie. Riku's love had nothing to do with his soul. His soul was NEVER mentioned.

his mission was kairi and bit by bit his hear was restored and was stronger than ever thats how he took soras keyblade of him at hollow bastion ah how romantic

No it's not. That's all wrong. Riku had his heart the whole time. His heart was never restored bit by bit. And thats not how it became stronger. It never got stronger. He just made Sora doubt himself which made Sora temporarily lose the keyblade back to him.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KL's Fangirls: *beat CEDELAS with a baseball bat*

xP

The truth:

Riku likes Kairi...

o_O; Wasnt that your question..? Because that's all I can say..

Before he was possesed by Ansem he still chose the darkside. In fact he chose the darkness from the begining of the game. At first he was mezmorized by it, and wanted to learn more. By the time you met him in Monstro and at Neverland, he was totally consumed by his own power.

S

Sigurd

I think saying that riku is in love with kairi is silly. kairi was simply a means of brainwashing for maleficent. It is assumed that once Riku landed at the Hollow Bastion, kairi was there as well, sans heart of course. Maleficent used that to gain control of Riku. He was merely trying to restore my friend. Now, before the shit starts flying and the flamewars hit me like a giant cartoonish mallet, I'd like to say this based on the developers of the game. A large part of the story was controlled by Disney, and Disney wanted to make the game E rated, even if it meant removing all forms of romance from the game (ie. missing Sora + Kairi makeout scene). Now, on the other side of the development line, SE has NEVER made a game with a love triangle in it, so why would they try in an already rickety project such as KH? I think that when Riku says all the things about kairi, he means it as a friendship. hell, they spend so much time together they might as well be siblings. Well, that's my two cents.

libreg

well it looks like he likes kairi but Im not sure. Maybe he was just so worried about her all this time because she was just a good freind of his (thats one of my theories not sure if its true though)

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
libreg said:
well it looks like he likes kairi but Im not sure. Maybe he was just so worried about her all this time because she was just a good freind of his (thats one of my theories not sure if its true though)

Actaully, it's blatently obvious he likes Kairi. Have you all, who don't know the asnwer staring in your face, not paid attention to KH? At all?

On Destiny Islands Riku always attemtps to show off in front of Kairi, what with racing Sora numerous times (it might be a guy thing though, I don't know x_X). In the one race, for naming the raft, Riku even mentions quietly to Sora: "The one who wins this race gets to share the paupou (sp?) fruit with Kairi."

IS THAT NOT OBVIOUS?????

Plus the fact he saves Kairi, using the power of Darkness, and trying to keep Sora out of it, as monkeybutt pointed out, it really obvious.

Jesus wesus!

S

Sigurd

Keyblade Shards said:
Actaully, it's blatently obvious he likes Kairi. Have you all, who don't know the asnwer staring in your face, not paid attention to KH? At all?

On Destiny Islands Riku always attemtps to show off in front of Kairi, what with racing Sora numerous times (it might be a guy thing though, I don't know x_X). In the one race, for naming the raft, Riku even mentions quietly to Sora: "The one who wins this race gets to share the paupou (sp?) fruit with Kairi."

IS THAT NOT OBVIOUS?????

Plus the fact he saves Kairi, using the power of Darkness, and trying to keep Sora out of it, as monkeybutt pointed out, it really obvious.

Jesus wesus!
He also mentions that the paupu thing was a trick to throw Sora off.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To the person stating the whole disney thing: Love scences? I suggest you watch a disney movie, their always having kids. o_O And almost all of them are about love.

S

Sigurd

monkeybutt said:
To the person stating the whole disney thing: Love scences? I suggest you watch a disney movie, their always having kids. o_O And almost all of them are about love.
only a handful of disney movies show people kissing/being romantic in general, and all of them are the oldest that disney has ever made. and at the age that most people watch disney movies, they have yet to figure out how children are born, so that's irrelevant.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
SE has NEVER made a game with a love triangle in it,

Final Fantasy 7:

Love Triangle: Cloud, Aeris, Tifa

Final Fantasy 9:

Love Triangle: Zidane, Garnet, Eiko

You have to go in a little deep to understand that Riku likes Kairi.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
.:KL:. said:
Yopu are the king of the n00bs, and the king of dumb@sses on this forum. Riku was complete until Ansem kicked his heart to Kingdom Hearts. Plus that's a lie. Riku's love had nothing to do with his soul. His soul was NEVER mentioned.

roflmao.. wow so true KL...so true.

Sigurd said:
I think saying that riku is in love with kairi is silly. kairi was simply a means of brainwashing for maleficent. It is assumed that once Riku landed at the Hollow Bastion, kairi was there as well, sans heart of course. Maleficent used that to gain control of Riku. He was merely trying to restore my friend. Now, before the shit starts flying and the flamewars hit me like a giant cartoonish mallet, I'd like to say this based on the developers of the game. A large part of the story was controlled by Disney, and Disney wanted to make the game E rated, even if it meant removing all forms of romance from the game (ie. missing Sora + Kairi makeout scene). Now, on the other side of the development line, SE has NEVER made a game with a love triangle in it, so why would they try in an already rickety project such as KH? I think that when Riku says all the things about kairi, he means it as a friendship. hell, they spend so much time together they might as well be siblings. Well, that's my two cents.

CEDELAS has some competition for his title here though. How could kairi be brainwashing for Malesficent. It was not planned for Kairi to lose her heart. Nobody knew she was a princess of heart until Sora was at Hollow Bastion and by then it was too late for them to do anything because Kairi was inside him. Maleficent did not use that to control Riku, if you remember from KH1, Riku first becomes "evil" in Traverse Town when Maleficent tells him Sora has forgotten about him and Kairi and has thrown them away for new friends. From that point on, Riku was determained to rescue Kairi by himself using the darkness as his allie.

Also why would they remove romance in the game. Although it is rated E its still targeted towards ages 10+ due to the difficult gameplay. I highly doubt that Sora and Kairi would even kiss in the first game. Although it is obvious to tell that they like each other, they are only 14 and I doubt making out is their top priority. They would be to "embarrassed" to even consider kissing each other, there will be a difference in KH2 though.

The triangle thing was already answered.

~NGD OMEGA~

Seriously, I don't like picking on people, but in SOME Cases, I won't mind....

Anyway, MY theory on the whole Keyblade going to Riku thing (way up there in one of the posts) is that the Keyblade was testing Sora, nothing to do with Kairi. Those Heartless leaders were saying that Sora's strength was not his own, and that without the Keyblade he would be nothing. Then the Keyblade tested Sora, by going to Riku (Note that he had to pull the keyblade by the way). However Sora pasted the test, and without even pulling the Keyblade, he got it back, proving that he was more of a Keyblade master than Riku, but this little thing is for when people doubt Sora's abilities as a master, and think Riku is better.

Back to the actual Riku Liking Kairi thing, he wanted to steal Kairi's heart from Sora, but he failed, and at the end, he relented,a nd ffigured out that Kairi really loved Sora, so he let them be, and the door closed. KAIRI IS SORA'S, CLOSED BOOK, AND NO ONE WILL TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!!!!! (Every couple I have supported so far has been proven wrong, but this one shall last forever!!!!!)

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Back to the actual Riku Liking Kairi thing, he wanted to steal Kairi's heart from Sora, but he failed, and at the end, he relented,a nd ffigured out that Kairi really loved Sora, so he let them be, and the door closed.

No.. Riku did what we call self-sacrifice. Riku wanted to close Kingdom Hearts to protect everyone, not because he knew Kairi loved Sora. Riku only told Sora to take care of Kairi:
1) Becuase he knew Sora liked Kairi
2) Riku knew that he would not be returning to Destiny Islands

btw: Riku never wanted to steal Kairi's heart from Sora becuase nobody knew that Kairi's heart was in Sora until Ansem, in Riku's body, pointed it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back