• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A lurker creeps from out of the shadows...or something.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

pennyjpie

Hi guys! My name's Penny. I've actually been here for a long time, I'm just now decided to actually talk now. So, hi everyone! I'm just like you, love KH and have loved it since 2004. I was huge into it on Gamefaqs a few years back but decided to migrate a bit finally.

Nice to meet you! Let's play some KHUx!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Penny! Your name is quite lovely and cute. <3 I hope you have a fun time here on the forum and enjoy playing KHUx.

Be sure to check out the FAQ, kay? And if you need any help, feel free to ask! :) I'll see you around on the forum.

bowfanatic

Nice to meet you Penny! I'm Isa! I've been of KH for a while too! I remember seeing the first commercial for it on TV when I was so young (sometime in elementary school I think?) but never got to start playing until around 2006.

Are you enjoying KHUx? What union are you in?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hello, Penny! And welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here.

pennyjpie

Nice to meet you Penny! I'm Isa! I've been of KH for a while too! I remember seeing the first commercial for it on TV when I was so young (sometime in elementary school I think?) but never got to start playing until around 2006.

Are you enjoying KHUx? What union are you in?

Nice to meet you Isa! Oh yeah, my earliest KH memory was playing a demo of it at Gamestop. I hadn't know it was KH yet since it was only the Traverse Town level and I was really little then. But I definitely remember seeing the commercials for Chain of Memories and begging my parents to get it for me. XD

I'm addicted to KHUx, which is bad right now since I'm currently taking finals this week. lol I'm in Leopardos. :tongue:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hi Penny, welcome! Sorry I didn't say hi earlier cause I was sick. Make yourself right at home! :)

Laeril

Awards
Welcome, Penny! Hope you have fun! Also, I love your avatar!

jnh71193

Awards
Hello Penny! I was a lurker before I joined too! XD Enjoy the forums! :)

Back