• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little Shown of Vanitas Identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra's Light

Hi guys I'm sorry if this has been brought up because my search isint working for some reason and I'm new here .. anyway I saw something in the new JF Bbs trailer that you can see Vanitas's eye , I don 't know if that's his eye or the face thats being reflected off his helmet while looking at Ven ? o_O Its as if his helmet is fading away ?

anyway I'm sorry if this makes absolutely no sence so a Mod can close the thread but if you would like to see what I meen its at 6:49 YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Jump Festa (Winter) Trailer 2009, Subtitled

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Hi guys I'm sorry if this has been brought up because my search isint working for some reason and I'm new here .. anyway I saw something in the new JF Bbs trailer that you can see Vanitas's eye , I don 't know if that's his eye or the face thats being reflected off his helmet while looking at Ven ? o_O Its as if his helmet is fading away ?

anyway I'm sorry if this makes absolutely no sence so a Mod can close the thread but if you would like to see what I meen its at 6:49 YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Jump Festa (Winter) Trailer 2009, Subtitled

Yeah it has been discussed and confirmed that his helmet was melting off and that is a glimpse of who he really is. Nomura said that his identitity would be revealed at the end of the game. That was probably Ven's story we saw, he obviously fought Vanias again and finally managed to get his helmet off or melted or whatever. Don't worry about it since ur new, oh and welcome to forums man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back