• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a little bit of bbs in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mannymuffman

since in bbs u have to play as all three characters to understand the whole plot, do u think that maybe kh3 will be like that since i know for a fact that kairi an riku MUST be an important part in kh3. an since the game would be on ps3, the blu-ray capabilities could allow each story to be long an satisfyin!!!! (no Homo)

Wolf__Crest

jus to clarify "no homo" means that what is being said is not meant to be or sound gay or nasty.

and i think it would be cool to play different people in KH3, like 1 senario unlocks another when you beat it!

Seikay

lol I get it, no homo cause you said its long and satisfying ^_^ classic.

Im not sure if it will be seperate stories. maybe just one super long story unlike the other KH games which I only got around 16 hours out of the main story.

Seikay

I do think kh3 could be a bit longer or Ithink its just that once the game ends you end up dying to know what happens afterwards and you dont want the game to end. Also do you think the kh series will be like final fantasy and keep going forever?

I hope it doesnt end. Im one of the people that loves it more than almost anything.

kh is ba

I just hope it stays good if it goes on forever. They ****ed up some of the final fantasy games really badly too. I wouldn't like 3 separate stories in KH3 but it would be cool if you could switch between characters like in final fantasy XII. I wish Riku and maybe Kairi could take Donald's and Goofy's place but still be able to choose to use them so like you can switch them out if you wanted Donald and Goofy but you could switch both of them for Riku and Kairi also. Sorry that was a bad explanation.

mannymuffman

That is true most of the time sequels aren't really that good I was actually surprised with kh2 because it still followed the storyline and added characters and added on plot and they didn't mess it up. Like the new spyro games. They have ruined a classic.

no no i get u thats kinda what i tried to say to but i got all excited an tongue twisted

Stars

リク
since in bbs u have to play as all three characters to understand the whole plot, do u think that maybe kh3 will be like that since i know for a fact that kairi an riku MUST be an important part in kh3. an since the game would be on ps3, the blu-ray capabilities could allow each story to be long an satisfyin!!!! (no Homo)

That would be cool to play as Riku and Kairi.

Rix

:)
Awards
who said that Riku and Kairi MUST have an important role in KH3. Nothing is confirmed yet so itæs o early to take this conclusions..

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Because KH is sensed to be Sora, Riku and Kairi story... They have fanbase rather important... So yes, they should have an important role in KH3. Or else, Kh is not Sora, Riku and Kairi story any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back