• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A KH2 Theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
You know how you like, look for all 100 dalmations? What if, they like put Stitch's cousins instead?!

K

kingdom_hearts2

well that would be cool but annoying cause theres like more than 150 cousins that stitch has so that would be like two times harder

Ultima665

.............and yet it would be cool to see the min rooms like the puppies

C

cam ron 77

Lol, not a bad speculation. But....he does have alot of cousins....=/

flamelord5

or combined them into groups like 3 dalmations per chest, maybe like ___ cousins per chest?

the_killers_kick

even with 5 per chest thats still 125 chests, so although that would be cool, it be alot harder but i still think since its harder they might just put it in the game, but it would only be for the north american versions, or others that get released later

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
the_killers_kick said:
even with 5 per chest thats still 125 chests, so although that would be cool, it be alot harder but i still think since its harder they might just put it in the game, but it would only be for the north american versions, or others that get released later

It wouldn't be any fun if it was easy, right? ^_~

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
door-to-darkness said:
i thought of this first u ****ing faggot bitch didnt i say earlier in ''searching the ending n KH3''that it would lead into a secret ending?bitch

Well guess what, this has been speculated since we first found out about KH2 being made, so STFU about be 'the first to think of it''

Calm down, and stop cursing people off <_<

And I agree with Dizneyfan, we havwe had no word of this being in KH2, so if it's going to happen, it'll be in a future game

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, how about they had an idea, that just happened to be someone else's, along with thousands of others

This thought has been around since Kh2's release was anounced. So you didn't think of it first, so, how about you calm down and STFU <_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back