• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► A hypothetical question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mesmerized

LOL I KNOW I WORDED THE TOPIC WRONG! SHOULD HAVE BEEN "Hypothetic" Anyways heres my scenario:

So theres this girl and guy who have been dating for over a year right? They're in love: They proclaimed that they're "in love" to each other. One day a friend sends the girl a IM chat between the friend and the guy. In the chat, the guy confesses to the girls friend that he still has feelings for this other girl that the guy told the girl he didn't like her anymore. What do you think the girl should do in this situation?

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Re: A hypocritical question.

Hypocritical? ...hypothetical? xD

Firstly, the girl should approach the subject with her boyfriend, and demand a straight answer, without revealing she's been sent the IM conversation.

If the boyfriend still denies it, you can't have a relationship based on deceit, so she should consider ending it - either by revealing she's read the contents of the IM convo (if the other friend consents), or any other way.

mesmerized

The exact moment I pressed send I realized my mistake! God, I'm a clutz.

Anyways, the girl doesn't want to leave her boyfriend. However, she's really hurt because she's always been insecure about the relationship her boyfriend and the other girl have. Now the girl is graduated and doesn't go to school with them anymore. The guy and the other girl have classes together too, which makes the girl feel even more distressed. The girl is seriously going to have an anxiety attack.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!

.__________.

Why don't you just give them names? It'd be less confusing. You have two The Girls.

Gosh.

Anyway, if you're that paranoid and can't trust The Boy at all, then maybe you aren't right for each other. Besides, he appears to be confused himself. Just talk to him about it. Or is the idea of confronting him with your feelings just smart enough to make you think it's stupid?

This is a really, REALLY specific hypothetical question.

mesmerized

Thanks for everyone who answered my question. Sometimes I feel really stupid posting these things because it was all just a misunderstanding, and I'm glad it was. You guys are the best :) Thanks again.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com

mesmorized, you said that as if you were the girl, are you?

sorry if I'm wrong in these deductions...but You said, she got an IM chat? well...don't really know how I got it...

silentshooter

lolness, You mean you think I'm right? It's too obvious, why else would she be asking for advice...I hate it how people come on here and pretend to be asking advice for someone else...

Nothing against you Mesm.

lol yeah thast what i meant.

I kinda understand why they come one talking about thier "friend" thought its kinda obvious its themselves they are talking about. They are kinda shy and dont want to admit it them because by doing that they are kinda putting themselves out there to be rediculed and what not

But at the same time they kind of want to be found and exposed that it is in fact themselves they are talking about for whatever reason.

lol if you think about it, its very natural to say your friend if your not used to being out spoken like that. So its not a bad thing :D

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The mutual friend should've respected his friends privacy and not told the girl.

The 'feelings' he may still have for her may just be nostalgic, and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back