• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A few thoughts on trios

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

makine

Awards
They do actually. You really haven't seen all the Final Fantasy games, have you?
Played and beat all of them save 11 and 14, which I've only played and not finished the main story lines of.
I think they believed you meant the characters had their one game to themselves and not the individual FF titles they come from. Like it was a Selphie, Tidus, Wakka game.
Since the topic is specifically about trios it is obvious though that people went on to say nope about them having their own game as that's actually true in this context.
Tidus and Wakka are from FF X while Selphie is from FF VIII, two different games taking place in totally different worlds. They do not know each other nor do they actually form a trio in their "original" games.

Not to even talk about these characters in the KH series being completely different incarnations to the actual FF characters in the first place.
This guy gets it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Argh, you guys make it so compicated. We just ran out of ideas, there's not much to talk about trios anymore.

man it isn't that complicated to post. if you're out pf things to say in a thread, don't post there. you don't need to tell people they have nothing to most or passive aggressively insult people like above.

i'm beginning to think you don't like kingdom hearts and just want to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back