• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A few Kingdom Hearts 3D Ultimania Pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
First of all, love the pics. Thanks for sharing them. Second, totally agree on the ugly BBS keyblades. I pretty much only change mine at the end of the game, and that's with the upgraded forms. At least Destiny's Embrace isn't that bad...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Just like how it didn't make sense that Terra and Aqua got a keyblade that related to the dwarves mine.

That was just stupid.....which was why I was glad they fixed it for 3D and gave Keyblades that at least related to Sora and Riku's Stories.

Not to mention that Terra should've gotten something different than Fairy Stars, since he didn't even see the 3 Good Fairies.
And that Ventus was the only one who Stroke of Midnight didn't quite fit with his story, but it was tolerable.

Don't even remind me of BBS's keyblades. They were ugly as hell

There were some good ones....like Ultima Weapon was alright.....and Pixie Petal was alright (Even though it's design didn't seem to go along with anything IMO). Mark of a Hero wasn't that bad though, it could've been worse.

But I really quite liked Lost Memory myself.

First of all, love the pics. Thanks for sharing them. Second, totally agree on the ugly BBS keyblades. I pretty much only change mine at the end of the game, and that's with the upgraded forms. At least Destiny's Embrace isn't that bad...

TAV's Keyblades, Vanitas&MX's Keyblades, and Destiny's Embrace were all designed along with KH2, so of course it doesn't follow the BBS look for Keyblades.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
when u say special portals i hope u dont mean the boss ones cus i have done those. can u elaborate more on that

No, I think those are called the "Secret Portals" I think, the Special Portals apparently have rare Dream Eaters. I assume like the AR card ones and stuff. I wish I could tell you how/where to find them, but I don't have the game myself, I just read up on how to obtain all the Keyblades.

That was just stupid.....which was why I was glad they fixed it for 3D and gave Keyblades that at least related to Sora and Riku's Stories.

Not to mention that Terra should've gotten something different than Fairy Stars, since he didn't even see the 3 Good Fairies.
And that Ventus was the only one who Stroke of Midnight didn't quite fit with his story, but it was tolerable.

There were some good ones....like Ultima Weapon was alright.....and Pixie Petal was alright (Even though it's design didn't seem to go along with anything IMO). Mark of a Hero wasn't that bad though, it could've been worse.

But I really quite liked Lost Memory myself.

TAV's Keyblades, Vanitas&MX's Keyblades, and Destiny's Embrace were all designed along with KH2, so of course it doesn't follow the BBS look for Keyblades.

Not totally, I think they screwed up on when they give out the Last Knuckle and Skull Noise because it honestly makes no sense that they both get the Last Knuckle on their second visit to Traverse Town when only one of them re-fights Hakozaru. Riku does nothing and he just randomly gets a Keyblade based off that thing :/ Now, if they gave it out after the first visit when they BOTH fought the thing that would make so much more sense.

And while Riku does not fight anyone the second visit to Traverse Town, he still interacts with and helps the TWEWY characters so him getting the Skull Noise then also completely makes sense...

xig28

Awards
No, I think those are called the "Secret Portals" I think, the Special Portals apparently have rare Dream Eaters. I assume like the AR card ones and stuff. I wish I could tell you how/where to find them, but I don't have the game myself, I just read up on how to obtain all the Keyblades.

hmmm this is gonna be tough, but i will get to finding that keyblade once im finished with all the bosses in their secret portals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back