• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Direct Challenge to DarkGUardian44

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Re: a challenge to battle dark gardian 44

i challenge dark gardian 44 to a battle

Hmmm should i acceppt......nah jk fine here is my temp

Name: Zaitez

Height: 5”8

Weight: 166 lbs.

Title: The Crimson Flame

Race: Human

Element: Fire/Lava

Personality: Zaitez is ruthless once it comes to fighting but he is mostly calm and relaxed. Zaitez is an up-beat guy with a caring outlook on life. He is also very smart for his age, and not the kind of guy to give up easily.

Weapons: Zaitez has made himself a custom longsword with a ruby incrusted hilt and the blade is made of white gold.

Appearance: Zaitez has medium length blonde Hair with red, blue, black, purple and green highlights. And a blonde goatee on his face. He wears a sleeveless crimson red shirt under a silver Jacket, black cargo pants, a blue belt with emeralds encrusted along the front and white shoes with orange shoe laces. He has ruby red eyes a dragon tattoo on his back and red flames going from his right side of his neck below the ear tohis right forearm. He also wears a rainbow colored dragon necklace around his neck. He also has both his ears and his bottom lip pierced. He carries his sword behind his back in a black leather case.

Signature move 1: Twisting Rainbow Flame : Zaitez hits the ground with his fists and makes a rainbow colored flame appear then he twists it into a spiral and he can then wrap it ether around his sword or his opponent. If he wraps it around his sword once he swings the blade it creates a huge rainbow flame wave, if he wraps it around his opponent it burnes them to ashes.

Signature move 2: Dragon Crucifix: The opponent is strapped to two dragons by chains zaitez takes out his longsword and jumps high into the air and comes down slicing his opponent down the middle.

Moves: 1. Fire clone: Zaitez makes a clone of himself made of fire. WARNING: Don’t get too close or you will get burned!!

2. Lava wall: Zaitez crosses his arms to summon a wall made entirely of molten lava which blocks all attacks by the opponent for a limited time.

3. Inferno tempest: Zaitez teleports behind his opponent and makes two fireballs one in each hand and spins around to make a tornado made of fire trapping the opponent inside.

4 Inferno Power: Zaitez can heal all battle wonds by snaping his fingers and a fire comes out of his left or right hand and this special fire can heal all only on Zaitez, He points the fire at the wonds and rubs it on and the wond heals.

5. Feindfyre: Zaitez takes out his longsword and stabs the ground witch creates a blue fire surrounding his blade. He then swings his longsword at the opponent making a huge blue wave.

6. Fireball: Zaitez creates a ball of fire in the palm of his hand and throws it at his opponent.

7 Inferno tornado: Zaitez teleports right behind his opponent and creates two fireballs in his hands then spins around to make a tornado made of fire.

8. Raging Flame: A flame appears around zaitez's body increesing his strength and speed

is this good enough?

Last edited:

Deaddude15

in a guantanamo cell waiting for the next battle

good, we r ready
Name deaddude

Age25

weapons: a 5' long 2' width sword that is sharp and has a ruby on the handle and a skull design on the handle and a set of bow and arrow that is made of oak and the string is made of unbreakable string

appearance a Caucasian male who’s right half of the body is decayed. He has a army suit on and is 6’5” 225 lbs.
bio, he was a world war 2 soldier who fought in Germany and was put in the gas chamber.
60 years later he came back and he went to the reception and he met a surfer who taught him how to do the current things we do today. He has retrieved powers for the gas chamber. He was cryogenicly frozen for the sixty years he wasn’t alive

Personality. he is a nice guy who has a temper when somebody annoys him and blacks out from there

moves:
fire blast: he blasts a large flame out and hurts the enemy
lightning punch: he punches the enemy while rushing the lightning through the body for 3 seconds
leaf blade: he pulls out a sharp leaf and slashes the enemy 2 times.
Water fall: he splashes rain on top of the enemy with 10% acid in it
Metal uppercut: deaddude makes his hand metal and uppercuts the enemy
Psychic throw: deaddude mentally grabs the enemy and throws the enemy hard.
Poison punch: he punches and pricks a tiny hole and poisons the enemy for 2 turns
Earthquake: he starts a earthquake near the enemy and the enemy is stuck for 1 turn unless reversed
fire wave: deaddude send an invisible fire wave that burns the enemy
Rock punch: he punches the enemy when the right hand turns to rock
sorrow stare: deaddude grabs the opponents head and forces the enemy to stare into his eyes and is stunned for 1 turnes

Last edited:

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards

Ok ill start things of

Out of nowhere on the plains of afganastan a rainbow colored portal appeared and out came Zaitez. Zaitez slowly walked out of the portal on to the dry crusty earth. Zaitez snaped his fingers together and the portal closed right behind him. Zaitez looked completly around the battlefeild and he saw no form of life. Zaitez walked a couple more steps and stoped. Zaitez felt a presence...was it his opponent? or was it a bystanderd? Zaitez would soon find out.

Last edited:

Deaddude15

in a guantanamo cell waiting for the next battle

the ground shakes as a coffin makes its way up and finally appear on the dry bear land and it a decayed arm pops up as the casket pops open and deaddude arises from the casket and says *where am i* as he looks around "seems like a middle-eastern country" as he was wandering where he was. he walks over to zaitez and asks where he is and itroduces himself

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards

Zaitez looked at this strange man coming out of the coffin. "Tis a plesure of calling you my victim sir"zaitez smiled as he said this. Zaitez shook the mans cold and dead hand. "Ok enough chit-chat lets fight!" Zaitez said as he got into his fighting stance. Ready for the batle beginning and shortly ending.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards

ok dude no spamming and this is a battle between me and Deaddude15 so im waiting for him to come back so we can continue, so stay the fuck out of this thread!!!

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Zaitez swiftly dodged the lightning bolt and then as he steded himself upon the ground he said "oh come on man is that the best that you have got" Zaitez summoned his TWISTNG RAINBOMW FLAME attack and attached it around his blade. "Time too die again" Zaitez said as he gave a mighty swing and the rainbow flame tuned into a huge wave that headed straight at deaddude. "What an end to a short fight" Zaitez said with a chuckle in his voice.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Zaitez quikly realized that deaddude was powering up an attack and he knew that this was a huge attack, so Zaitez quikly rushed toward deaddude and tossed a fireball right at him then he disepeared and reapeared right behind him. With a smile on his face he formed two fireballs in his hands and begun to spin creating his Infreno attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back