• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A different theory concerning the other side

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Sora 50

I was reading another Thread (UnknownSora21's theory) and I came up with an idea: what if AXEL's memories were actually Sora's Other Side, and not BHK (assuming he is)?
It's strange I know. But I thought about it, and I think I'm onto something.

In this conversation, and the one below it, I got the idea:

Larxene: Phew! Throwing the battle there really tired me out!

Axel: Looks to me like you plain lost the battle.

Larxene: H-how dare you! You just don't appreciate the finer nuances of -

???: Axel is right Larxene. That was an ungainly performance Larxene.

Larxene: Vexen!
*Vexen walks on screen*

Vexen: Humbled by someone of such limited significance. You shame yourself and the Organization.

Larxene: Grr...

Vexen: I came to lend a hand. I remain unconvinced in any potential in this 'hero' you've been coddling. Perhaps an experiment would put my mind to rest.

Larxene: I knew this would happen. Everything's an experiment to you.

Vexen: I'm a scientist, experimentation is what I do.

Axel: Whatever, Vexen. Do what you want. But cut the act. Testing Sora is just
an excuse to test your little follower.

Vexen: Follower? I'll have you know he's the product of much research.

Larxene: What he is is a toy.

Vexen: Hmph. I see I'm wasting my time.

AXEL: HAVE YOUR FUN. BUT TAKE THIS WITH YOU. A WILD CARD TO KEEP
THE GAME FRESH. *throws a card at Vexen* Now don't tell me I don't respect my elders.

Vexen: I dare say I won't.

Riku appears in corner and screen fades.

(credit goes to UnknownSora21 for the text) AXEL has thrown the card. The next time Vexen appears is before you enter Twilight Town.

After the battle with Vexen, another conversation ensues...:

Vexen: While we fought I delved deep into your memories... and look what I found.

Sora: What is that? (or something I can't remember the entire conversation)

Vexen: I created this card from the memories from the Other Side of YOUR heart. If you want to fight me for real, then step into the World within that Card!
*throws card at Sora and vanishes*

You can clearly see that I have caps locked the word "YOUR", referring to Sora. Could Sora's Other Side actually be AXEL?! Or at least Axel's memories? Maybe he isn't a Nobody after all. Axel informed Sora that they are connected somehow. Could this be the connection? Flame me, hail me, I don't care. If this theory has been created before, forgive me.

Sora_aroS

hmmmm if he is imgonna be happy as hell, because Axel is freakin cool, but that theory does make sense,so Axel seems 2 want 2 break away from the Org. but hes so faithful 2 it i guess he feels that'll be wrong, but what other kind of connection could they mean??

holdthepickle

ive been thinking the same thing. like why axel was the only org. member to survive the events of chain of memories. so i do think ure theory is close if not completely correct. ive had my own theories about axel and sora as well. recall deep dive, hen the two are on the beach, and the one on the right sez to the geu "he looks just like you.." ive been thinking that of all the characters we know, axel does resemble sora most. it cant be bhk, cuz at the end of deep dive, we see the 4 unknowns in different shots. and another thing, since we're talking about connections, anyone think we're gonna have a run-in with sora's parents? we only heard his mother in the first one, im surprised they didnt delve into the parent/son relationship. k im done boring u guys now. reply away!

Sora_aroS

like sora decided to fight for good, it seems like Axel choose darkness, as in to be a villian, but then hes thinking about it and figures better off being a good guy

Dark-Sora 50

Lol, thanks for supporting the theory pickle! (Can I call you that lol) The Organization (it seems) are neutral (well, except for Larxene and Marluxia, who were plan evil). Axel might have been evil, yet he decided to then focus on eliminating anyone with a threat to Sora. Possibly? Maybe that's why Marluxia and Larxene sent Axel to destroy Vexen, who was about to let slip about Sora's other side. Maybe he did it (along with the reason to keep their trust) to ensure Sora never knew about their connection...

Sora_aroS

wow pepole mention the Org and i kno them by face, some of them i never played CoM so i dont kno them like that...but Axel seems 2 be like the Rebellion...but i think ur theory makes sense could be true i hope it is though...the clothes might be some kind of connection also..idk how but c'mon theory man think of something cuz this is helping me alot

Sora_aroS

Role: We are still very unclear on who this character really is. We know that at some point he may become a member of the Organization as in the "Deep Dive" concept video due there is a character with similar hair, facial features and the same keyblades. There is a scene with this character where he shouts at Axel, "You cannot see Sora" which show's that both characters are connected with each other and in general this character will have a very big role. The general belief is that this character is the other side to Sora's heart an idea mentioned during KH: CoM.

well..do u think there wrong then?

Dark-Sora 50

The clothes eh? The clothes... Nomura said they were important... Sora's clothes. If they didn't have all those little strips on them and all, and the shorts were replaced by trousers... I think I have an idea. Maybe the clothes Sora are in right now are like a training programme for the Organization! As in, they are the clothes budding Organization members wear to test them to see whether they can cut it... but Sora doesn't even know this... maybe someone put them there for a reason. Maybe the Organization is now trying to get Sora on their side, by taking his heart, mind and feelings, forcing him to plunge into Darkness and cast off his body. They know he is worthy already due to the vents before and inside Castle Oblivion. That's why the Unknown in the Deep Dive World is about to battle Sora in the new footage, I think. To force him to plunge into Darkness and cast off his body, with all his abilities! That's what I think.

EDIT: I don't think they're wrong. Perhaps Axel and BHK memories are one. Who knows? Maybe Axel wants to see Sora to tell him about their connection. maybe BHK wants to do the same. It's a very big question mark.

Sora_aroS

:) Good idea theory man strikes again....makes sense, that battle with the unknown is gonnabe hard 2..anyway..well if he does go into darkness he'll be a heartless.....and he wont have the keyblade..just like last time..so maybe him and Axel...Idk..but wow i wonder where the connection is from...i think Axel was testing him..and if he passes then he will ask sora 2 join if not then u fight the unkown that us aw him running at...cuz in another trailer u see him standing by a door and there looking at him like WHOA!!!! so maybe they do ask him 2 join:D

Sora_aroS

LOL...well he'd probably kick the unkown @$$ now since he did in final mix, and in that he only used one keyblade...what i wanna kno is when will sora see that BHK is trynna take his place, team up wit Axel and Woop his @$$ he head for the Org...them together could do that

vashblueeyes

Sorry to go out of topic but :
(refering to sora)
Larxene:why are so interested in him?
Axel:He became a heartles larxene ...and you know what happens to those who does?
Axel:He came back became human again,there is only one other "person" who did also change back...

Axel may play a bigger part in this as well as this other person... iam interested in what theyre relationship to sora is... specialy Axel.

Sora_aroS

Wait.....didnt ansem turn into a heartless...and how does Axel know these things...Its like hes been watching Sora all his life after he became a Keyblade Master

Sora_aroS

yea i messed up...but then..why Axel..i wanna know...maybe Axel is Kairis bro and he wants 2 kno sora better, cuz they both got red hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back