• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A different theory concerning the other side

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_aroS

lol ok...but i still wanna kno why he thought of Axel right after he thought of and he thought of Riku when he was at deep dive, and he thought of BHK when he was at deep dive, how does he kno about dep dive

Dark-Sora 50

Father?! I hope not. I hate those cliches... It says that Axel is the youngest in the Organization. I would say he is at least 20, ruling out a 'father' theory. I stand by my Other Side theorem...

LittleWarrior84

He could be like 30 of 35 or something maybe his whole family is in the organization and that voice was his foster Mother's voice. Hmmmmmmm... Or his sister. So that's why they are testing Sora but his mother quit because they were evil or when she found out they would control the heartless. Maybe she is unknown as yet. hmmm...

Sora_aroS

Yes me 2..Soras 14 2 close..unless Axel did things at the age of 6...anyway yea ur theory is good, i hope its true though cuz i want him and Sora Kill BHK

Sora_aroS

hehe, so mayb he saw sora in the pod borrowed his suit... and went 2 find riku to give him the keyblade...and he figured wheere riku is mickey is so he told him 2 find mickey which is along with Riku

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
King Cloud said:
I was thinking something completely idiotic. What if Axel is an older version of Sora?

You're right: that is idiotic. What would possess you to think such a thing? It makes no sense what-so-ever. Whyare you n00bs so bad at making theories? Do you even think about what you're saying, or are you pull stuff out of your a**?

Axel looks nothing like Sora. Really, that's worse than saying he and the BHK look like twins. I realize Axel said they have something in commin, but it's not that drastic. Sora is a predictable person; Axel is the complete opposite. He is not an older version of Sora. Now go punish yourself!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Dark-Sora 50 said:
Dude, calm the hell down! Christ! Why are YOU so bad at critiscing people!

LMFAO! -sides split- Me calm down? Am I yelling, my dear? No, I didn't think so. I am just telling this poor n00b why his theory makes no sense, and I'm supporting my claim; something you n00bs are bad at doing.

Why am I so bad at critiscizing? Meaning why do I allways critiscize people? Because most of these theories aren't well backed up, make little or no sense, or just plain stupid. I'm just giving my opinion, as I said before, and backing it up with valid proof.

Honestly... now that we've all calmed... I don't know what to say now...

Small minded people rarely do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back