• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a deeper meaning?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion115

Okay so i was in this catholic church when i saw a statue of some saint in his saint cloak thing, but he was holding a gold key and a silver key that both resembaled a keyblade. Do you guys think kh is related to the bible or sumtin?

Sanctuary Keeper

Well, there does seem to be alot of Blble or christian/catholic resemblence. Such as 7 princesses te number '7'. Stained glass, a door to the light, and one to the dark. Heartless, evil. Not many games are like that. A lot of that stuff actually Note: I said not many, not all.

Oblivion115

well to be honest, im realy not sure wich saint it is but he was wearing a brown thing like monks wear. but i think it could be saint Francis but im still not sure

Last edited:

Oblivion115

srry for double posting but my church has stained glass with two big crossed keys that are again, gold and silver or gray

Sanctuary Keeper

kitethehero205 said:
no no and NOOOOO!
Shut UP, and quit spamming. No one said that it was religious, just that some of it resembles alot about it. You on the other hand have nothing smart to say, so be quiet.

Oblivion115

wut got stuck up your butt, nerd.
I was just sayin cause i saw this stuff and i kinda wondered. Big Freakin wup!Im not sayin its religious either! all im sayin is that this resembles that and maybe they got the idea from sumwhere

sorry i kinda lost it there, your right i do need to quit spamming, but i never said it WAS religious

oh, and i just found out that they're the key to heaven and the key to hell, the things that saint was holdin

Last edited:

Zophar

Oblivion115 said:
Okay so i was in this catholic church when i saw a statue of some saint in his saint cloak thing, but he was holding a gold key and a silver key that both resembaled a keyblade. Do you guys think kh is related to the bible or sumtin?

They wouldn't tie kingdom hearts to the catholic religion or any religion for that matter.

1. Disney wouldn't allow it
2. It would offend a lot of people who are either strong believers of other religions or people who are anti-religion.

Take me for example, I am anti-religion (A.K.A. Atheist) and I am majorly anti-catholic/christian. If they were to make kh have ties with religion I would be pissed off.

Last edited:
O

Orochi Yashiro

Yeah since we're all obsessed we see things in relation to KH everyday. I see references in the lyrics of songs everyday. Especially Salvame from RBD. HOLY CRAP. Just to let you know, just if you didn't okay; Zophar, everything is connected.

Last edited:

ansem13

Could be, because Square Enix is constantly making religious references. Example: in the japanese version of FFX, Kihmari's ultimate weapon (a spear) shares the name of the soldier who peirced Jusus' side with his spear, in the bible. Square Enix does that kind of thing a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back