• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A death unforgotten?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Lord-Kai

I just realized something, Ansem the Wise, died in Kingdom Hearts 2, and these games are before, and a little bit during them events. So I am thinking this, why talk about him, if he isn't going to be shown again, I think that he could possibly, be shown in 358/2 Days, Coded, and Birth By Sleep. Coded since it is supposed to clarify, where Riku was during Kingdom Hearts, and CoM. Then 358/2 Days, because he is surely going to be in The World That Never Was, because he was trying to kidnap Roxas from the Organization. Then, maybe Birth By Sleep, since it is about the keyblades, and The King said that he had seen him before. So he will surely be in one, since they probably shouldn't have said anything, about him if they were not going to mention him.

Denki-Kurai

You never really know. Stranger things were known to happen b4. so maybe he will come back maybe not as we know him now but different

A

Audo

I hope he isnt dead, just some in weird realm or something, he always is.

shadow_of_light

him being in any of those games does seem plausible. but i do think that it's more likely that he's in BBS than the other two.
yes, in 358/2 Days, it is the year during which roxas exists in the organization, but its more about him and what he was doing than AtW trying to capture him. as far as that goes, riku was the one who physically went after roxas, so... idk. for coded, i just can't say.

A

Audo

him being in any of those games does seem plausible. but i do think that it's more likely that he's in BBS than the other two.
yes, in 358/2 Days, it is the year during which roxas exists in the organization, but its more about him and what he was doing than AtW trying to capture him. as far as that goes, riku was the one who physically went after roxas, so... idk. for coded, i just can't say.
Ohhh AtW = Ansem the Wise. I serioualy didn't know what you were saying for a second. Why doesnt everyone just call him Ansem or DiZ. Well we know in FM+ that DiZ shows up after Riku finally gets him. So who knows, he might be in it. I hope he is in it, that would make the game even more enjoyable. I hope 358/2 Days also explains some more about Naminé.... rambling..... really.... i am..... yay DiZ

Riku needs his own spin off game ( i think Nomura is thinking about it.)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, you never know, he may show up in BBS or 358/2 Days, and you said Coded was to clarify where riku was in CoM?

No okay, read it more carefully, it's in a data world created by the pages of Jiminy's Journal, nothing whatsoever has been mentioned about Riku. you play as a data copy of Sora in a virtual world where there's like a virus or something corrupting / changing the information

Goddamn, get your facts straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back