• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a deal with the devil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
...Uhm ...I'm Not So Sure About This ...>.>...And Even If You COULD make A "Deal" With Satan ...How Do You Know He Wouldn't Just Screw You Over, Anyway? :/ ...

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Therein lies the question kingdom. He asked what you thought, not for you to repeat his question. There are three criteria that must be met before you can ideally "make a deal with the devil."

1) Satan must exist
2) You must have a soul
3) Satan has to agree

Also, he is bound to stick to the deal, otherwise he gets to keep his soul.

Shadukai X

Banned
Honestly, the only reason Satan would even make a deal with you is for one reason (I'm quoting my religion teacher) Satan is mad at God for kicking him out of heaven, and when the end of time comes, satan will not go down alone, he wants to take us with him. Satan doesn't care about anyone, only himself. So if were to make a deal with him, it would auomatically be a one-way ticket

Alaude Drenxta

Um, it doesn't matter what your teacher says. If you seel your soul to the devil I do HOPE you realise you're going to Hell anyway. Satan's intentions don't really matter, you end up in Hell either way.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I actually admire Satan. Fighting a losing battle, rebelling against pure omnipotent power, the champion of free will.

That takes guts.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Meh, that'd make Satan stupider than humans, in which case, we've nothing to fear.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I actually admire Satan. Fighting a losing battle, rebelling against pure omnipotent power, the champion of free will.

That takes guts.

It's just too bad you're thinking of Lucifer, not Satan. Satan is God's little helper. Lucifer led the rebellion. No, they are not the same, all of you who are reading.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Lucifer wasn't a fallen angel, SN, not in the Bible, and you know it. You're thinking about apocryphal texts.

Alaude Drenxta

No, Lucifer was not a fallen Angel, Satan was. However, it IS Lucifer leading Hell against the heavens. Satan is just God's dark equivalent.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
No, Lucifer was not a fallen Angel, Satan was. However, it IS Lucifer leading Hell against the heavens. Satan is just God's dark equivalent.

Wrong. Satan never was cast out. In fact, Satan is allowed entry into YHVH's inner court. He is God's prosecutor, judge, and jury in the judgement of man.

Lucifer was the leader of the rebellion and was cast out by Michael. Lucifer fell, hence the fallen angel bit.

Phoenix, you can bitch about my bringing in apochryphal writings all you like, but in the Bible, Satan is just what I said he was, YHVH's little helper. It never mentioned anything about Satan being cast down, only sent to Earth. How else was Satan going to go about tempting Jesus and such?

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Square Ninja said:
Phoenix, you can bitch about my bringing in apochryphal writings all you like, but in the Bible, Satan is just what I said he was, YHVH's little helper. It never mentioned anything about Satan being cast down, only sent to Earth. How else was Satan going to go about tempting Jesus and such?

SN's got it on this one. Even the concept of Satan is God's right hand man. He never actually does anything evil (Well, besides tempting. But that's like fishing), he just contains those who 'deserve' to be in hell. Lucifer, FTW. xD

Anyways, on making a deal with the devil. The only trouble is having a soul and contacting the devil. I'd do it, but he just wants souls. That's discriminatory against souless people you (Censored, eh?)!

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards

You know it as well as I. Influence from Persian Dualism corrupted Satan into the Devil. You put too much weight on Shin Megumi Tensei.

The Bible nevers talks about Lucifer more than once. You know it, I know it. You can only justify it by bringing in apocryphal writings, so why not just go all out with them?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
You know it as well as I. Influence from Persian Dualism corrupted Satan into the Devil. You put too much weight on Shin Megumi Tensei.

It has influenced it, but it's still wrong.

It's Shin Megami Tensei, by the way.

The Bible nevers talks about Lucifer more than once. You know it, I know it. You can only justify it by bringing in apocryphal writings, so why not just go all out with them?

...because the ones I'm referring to are the ones from which that nearly all angel heirarchies and demonology come.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
It has influenced it, but it's still wrong.

Never said it wasn't. Satan is used as such in the NT.

It's Shin Megami Tensei, by the way.

Details, details.

...because the ones I'm referring to are the ones from which that nearly all angel heirarchies and demonology come.

Yes, but I'm not talking about such, I'm talking about NT Satan.

Phoenix said:
I'm confused so Satan was originally a different being, or somewhat pure? Could you explain it to me, Phoenix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back