• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

a deal with the devil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
probably not by a normal, regular human =\

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Awards
Depends on how you look at it. You can never know if the deal is actually made, unless Satan talks to you .-.

And, frankly, I don't see that happening.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
  • Quack Attack
  • Retired Staff
Yeah, it can be done. Weed lets you see pretty much everything you want to. You can make a deal with poker-playing 3-legged unicorns if you felt like it.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Awards
Yeah, it can be done. Weed lets you see pretty much everything you want to. You can make a deal with poker-playing 3-legged unicorns if you felt like it.
No pho, thats weed with a blunt rap dipped in PCP. Then you could chill with whoever the hell you want too. Yeah...I basicly have a reserved spot called "Satan's Bitch" because I sold my soul to him. Got nothing out of it really =/

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Awards
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
I guess you could talk to Satan, just go to your local satanist, convert, then go through some sacred ritual just to say, "Bullocks", and then burn your toenails!

We could also go defile a church, and have Satan congragulate us for a job well done, then see if we can get our deals through.

This thread has turned into a 'flammin'-sarcastic-spiritual-battleground' for n00bs.

P.S. It's good to be back finally, hey Phoenix & <T/2igger}{APPY> I'm out of Hospital!

The Big Lovin'

Awards
If you go to a satanist, an actual satanist, and try to "convert", they will kick you in teh nads then procced to beat you with a mace. Or atleast I would.

P.S. Welcome back gun ^_^

I guess you could talk to Satan, just go to your local satanist, convert, then go through some sacred ritual just to say, "Bullocks", and then burn your toenails!

We could also go defile a church, and have Satan congragulate us for a job well done, then see if we can get our deals through.
Yeah,
I was just gonna say don't open your big mouth on Satanism to much in a negative way, if you offend <T/2igger}{APPY> you might get flammed'!

The Big Lovin'

Awards
Yeah,
I was just gonna say don't open your big mouth on Satanism to much in a negative way, if you offend <T/2igger}{APPY> you might get flammed'!
I don't get offend when it comes to my religion -_-

Oh that's good then, but still it's morally wrong to judge someone else's beliefs. Eikre should realise that in the first place.