• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A couple of possably fake monsters (FF7)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think some of these are convinceing?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Its total tripe, you'd think there'd be a mass internet mogul over something like this but considering you're the first i've seen in the 10 years the game has been out to post this, chances are its fake

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
^ Test 0 was in the Japanese version only, according to a site. It was taken out of the US version. It's supposed to be quite tough (has TONS of HP) but if you defeat it, you get 40000 EXP and Gil and 400 (!!) AP.

Here's another odd one that is onviously false, but is quite interesting:
Meteor

Yes, it's the rumored "alternate" final boss. According to the rumor, when you fight Sephiroth as Cloud alone (final), run away from the battle. (This could be the rumor's weak point, as you can't run away from boss battles.) If you succeed, you should suddenly end up outside Midgar. (Dunno how) There will be a long scene and you should enter the battle with Meteor. Meteor is claimed to be a "Sin-like" boss in that if you don't defeat it within one minute, it'll use its Super Attack, "Earth Crush" and you'll get the worst ending in the game. Thing is, since it has 9,999,999,999,999 (!!!!!!!!) HP, it'll be impossible to normally kill it within one minute. In fact, the only way to win is to cast Mini on it 5 times, and then it'll use Earth Crush but it'll only provide as much force as a small rock being thrown on metal. Pathetic I know......I think this is instantly false since Mini shrinks the target to a certain extent if you use it once.

Source: The Turk Alliance: Over 100 Rumors!

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
These things are classified as rumours for a reason.

Also, you can choose to do nothing in the final fight. Just stand there and Seph attacks you. Cloud does a simple counter and then the game carries on just like you did omni slash, even though you didn't. I tried it to see if Cloud died. You only have to wait a couple of seconds for Seph to make the first move.

ValorFinal

you guys should check out the other rumors too there pretty cool:

The Final Fantasy VII Citadel: Character Rumors

The Final Fantasy VII Citadel: Chocobo Rumors

The Final Fantasy VII Citadel: Materia Rumors

The Final Fantasy VII Citadel: Weapon Rumors

The Final Fantasy VII Citadel: Sequel Rumors

The Final Fantasy VII Citadel: Miscellaneous Rumors

actually the nameless item thing is true because one of my files is all gamesharked out and i have an item that is blank but it might not work with the lara croft and other roumors

Cid Highwind

The Captain
yeah, a lot of this stuff is just crap. i've played 7 many times, i have the strategy guide and i've done everything possible in that game, those aren't true.

S

Shadow Soldier

Wasn't Onyx weapon another name people called the Sapphire Weapon? The one that gets raped from the Mako Cannon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back