• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a clip or sora and terra in Kh2 FM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatkid101

so, maybe you've already seen this, but yeah. i guess we know that aqua is dead, cause of the armor thing and what now, but anyways, i hadn't really looked much into BBS cause i dont have a psp, but yee heres something if you haven;t seen it :3
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 3: First Cutscene: Terra's Awakening
i can't really figure it out =_= jesus christ this is bothering the shit out of me.. why is it only in japan!? *cries*
anyways
i dont know much about it, so tell me what you think/know :)

D

Dexter

i hadn't really looked much into BBS cause i dont have a psp, but yee heres something if you haven;t seen it :3

1. Welcome to the forums ^_^
2. This is VERY OLD
3. Are you planning to get a PSP because BBS isn't coming out for another year. I've seen to many lazy@sses complain that they can't afford a PSP, while I had to cut lawns, and wash cars all day long for about 5 monthes. Eventually I got the PSP Slim and was proabley the best $200 spent cuz I made it.....just saying it's not to late to pick up a job, ya know and get a PSP?.....................//

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
yeah as it's been said this is kinda and I think if you look harder you might find one with english subs :)
BtW welcome to forums!

Last edited:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Umm... you could just look for a subbed version of the video on Youtube ^^

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
3. Are you planning to get a PSP because BBS isn't coming out for another year. I've seen to many lazy@sses complain that they can't afford a PSP, while I had to cut lawns, and wash cars all day long for about 5 monthes. Eventually I got the PSP Slim and was proabley the best $200 spent cuz I made it.....just saying it's not to late to pick up a job, ya know and get a PSP?.....................//

what is wrong with you???? not all people can get a job!!! they have school and other things to do, like me, im dot doing so good at school so i have to get there at 7 am. and after school i go to martial arts, then i do my homework and eat dinner, by then it's night time. and for others, they might not be able to get a job cause of family reasons, just let people get a psp if and when they can, don'y make them feel bad for not having one, i ain't got a psp, and i don't care, cause im getting paid for every good grade i get...

fatkid101

what is wrong with you???? not all people can get a job!!! they have school and other things to do, like me, im dot doing so good at school so i have to get there at 7 am. and after school i go to martial arts, then i do my homework and eat dinner, by then it's night time. and for others, they might not be able to get a job cause of family reasons, just let people get a psp if and when they can, don'y make them feel bad for not having one, i ain't got a psp, and i don't care, cause im getting paid for every good grade i get...

THANK YOU
lmao, im 13 too ^.^ like not everyone on this is old enough to get a job -.-'

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
kk 13=mowing lawns and babysitting DURING THE SUMMER
if you dont get a job during the summer, that just makes you lazy
the only way ur gonna persuade me of that is if you go on an all summer trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back