• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A bunch of new Hollow Bastion videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Light Conquers All said:
Holy crap that war scene gave me full body goosebumps. I can't wait for that battle! hey, was that Xehanort (well, actually, No Heart) that Ansem and Mickey were in the room with? And what the heck is Ansem eating that popsicle for??

I guess everybody in that game eats the SAME flavor......some1 pointed it out it was a sign.....pfft-_-(w/e)

Yes, that was Xehanort alright.

Foshizzle

Man is it me or i saw these awhile ago.. iw as gonna post them but i figured they where old... sigh doesn't that suck? i coulda got praised then getting hte good ol THats old treatment sigh ><

MarthX

Wow! So many heartless at one time....*sigh* How can people call this game easy?!

dime55

hah ansem was eating the same popsicle that roxas and his friends were.and there was a little mess up in the scene after the demyx fight. sora was still in his valor form clothes and he was talking to donald and goofy still. that war part go

NEO9011

dime55 said:
hah ansem was eating the same popsicle that roxas and his friends were.and there was a little mess up in the scene after the demyx fight. sora was still in his valor form clothes and he was talking to donald and goofy still. that war part go

Yea, it seems that no matter what, if you are in drive when you enter a cutscene you are still in it, even if goofy is too.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Rikora said:
Its wierd tho in the war scene the smarta$$ didnt use any of his drive ! i wanted him to own all those guys so much easier !!!!!!!

plus , i think when u fight those guys , they have a 2 hit = death so shouldnt be too hard for even , me

oh wait nvm about my own question about why he didnt drive , he needs donald and goofy and they aint there ma bad yall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back