• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A beautiful summer (A romance rp) {Roleplay thread}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
It's a beautiful afternoon on the coast of california.
Summer has started. And the students of Silenton high had just started summer vacation.
Thusday, June 25, 2009​

Renn had just walked out of the front doors of Silenton high and unlocked his bicycle. he hopped on it's seat and started pedaling out of the Driveway. He decided to go to his secret place... he went to a rocky outcropping on the outskirts of town. He climbed his way through to reveal the reason why he chose this to be his secret place... The view of the ocean. He watched the sky from underneath the tree he always climbed.​

Last edited:

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Edmund walked out of the school building with a smile on his face. Tonight he was having his party he already had it posted all down the hallways and even had the principal announce it over the intercom. Every thing was set.. except for the drinks.. he still needed to get drinks for the party. He sighed and put his skateboard on the ground. He put one foot on it and pushed off.

As he slowly rolled down the side walk with his book bag slung over one shoulder he thought about how he was going to go about getting said drinks. He wasn't old enough yet. He could have his butler get them... but then he would have to sit through another lecture about how drinking is bad for him and how he's throwing away his life. But then again the butler was the only one who cared enough to lecture him like that. He pushed off again and decided he would pay someone going into the liquor store to buy some vodka, tequila,some Tattoo, three thirty packs of Miller High Life, and some Mike's Hard Lemonade for the lightweights.

He smiled as he Skated up to the Liquor store. He had enough money on him to buy that and more... the only problem was getting some one to buy it for him. So he skated around the parking lot until he found some one who looked gullible enough for his story. A man who looked like a drunk pulled up to the store and stumbled out of his car. He burped and slammed the car door shut. Edmund skated up to him.

"Hey mister. Wanna make a couple of dollars?" He asked with his small German accent.

"What? You want me to do something for you kid? If not go away.. I'm on my break." the man grumbled and Edmund smelled beer on his breath. This was going to be easier than he thought.

"Can you buy me some beer? I have a list of what to buy. And you can keep the change." He said as he held up a very thick stack of tens. "Do we have a deal?"

The man looked at him for a second and the smiled an almost toothless smile" Sure. We have a deal. Where are your parents? do they know you drink like this?" He said as he took the money and read the list.

"My parents don't care. and hurry up will you. I have a party to host soon." Edmund said with a downcast look.

The man burped again a walked into the store. He came back out again five minuets later and handed Edmund the two bags of beer and the thirty cases.

"One more thing though. Can I have a ride? I can't carry all this back to my house." Edmund said as he held up another stack of money.

"If you keep paying me like this, I'll do any thing you ask." The man said as he helped Edmund put the beer in the car.
"Names Jake by the way."He said as he held out his hand.

"Edmund." Edmund said as he took the man's hand and shook it."Lets go."

The drive took ten minuets.The man gasped as they pulled up the long curvy driveway that led to the Billion dollar mansion.

"Wow boy! No wonder you pull money out of your pockets like an ATM." He said as he chuckled.

Edmund just nodded and carried the drinks inside. He handed the man the money and walked back inside. He had dismissed the maids and his butler for today and tomorrow. They didn't need to clean up after his guests. He would.

He walked into the kitchen and ordered ten pizzas. If that wasn't enough he could always order more. He had already got the non-alcoholic drinks before in case there were non drinkers at the party.Now all he had to do was wait for the party-goers to show up. and by the sound of things some where already here.

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Dante walked down the steps of Silenton High with somewhat enthusiam. It was going to be like every other summer anyway; Stay home, study, maybe go to the movies sometime, study, leacture, wonder about David, study, study, study. Nothing really intresting ever really happened in his life. The most intresting he'll find is graffiti in a textbook. Dante sighed, looking up at the sky. It was very nice...something he wouldn't be seeing for a long time. He suddenly lost grip on his books and cursed under his breath as he scramble to get his books.
"Every time, every time..." He muttered, pieces of loose paper taken as notes flying everywhere.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon walked out the front doors of Silenton High. He stepped out with an always moody and still face like he had ever since his mother died. He doesn't have any friends at Silenton or anyone to love either. The only reason is because he didn't want anyone to come near him, he just wanted to be left alone.

"Summer's coming again." Xeon sighed to himself. He walked down the steps and saw someone drop his books and cursed under his breathe. A few pieces of paper flew out in the air and Xeon grabbed a few that flew passed him and looked at them as he grabbed each one that passed him. He bent down to the person and handed the pieces of paper to him. "Here." he said in a moody tone. He handed the papers to him and he continued to walk off on the sidewalk. He didn't bother to stop and talk to the person, instead he just walked off into the park.

Dee

Bronze Member
Today was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, wind was blowing. It also happened to be the beginning of a new summer. Alyx began to think that this summer might actually be okay, different. She thought back to past summers where partying was all she and her "friends" did. Drinking, staying out till early in the morning, going home for a few hours of sleep, then doing it all over again. It was a never-ending cycle, but thankfully she had broken free. But not completely, she was still the party girl and the lifestyle still had its allure. Now at parties she tried to control herself, it didn't always happen, but she tried.

Alyx was standing in the parking lot of the school as people began talking and leaving. She sat in her car until everyone else was gone. This summer had to be different, it had to be more than just drinking and parties. It had to mean something. Alyx put the keys into the ignition and started the car. Waiting a minute before driving off she decided to drive to the beach and just sit for a bit. It would give her a chance to think. Going to the beach alone always helped her clear her head and to focus.

The drive only took about ten minutes or so. Alyx left her car in the beaches lot and walk toward the water's edge. Once in the sand she took her shoes off and felt the sand in between her toes and under her feet. She had always loved this feeling. When she reached the water she sat down and put her out in front of her as she layed back. So many things ran through her head at once, but she went through each of them one at a time. This summer would be different....it had to be. After sitting for a couple minutes Alyx got up and ran to her car. She was going back into town, and hopefully into a good summer....

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
"Here."

Dante heard as someone handed him a couple pieces of his papers and walked off, seeming to be in a bad mood. Dante looked after the boy.

"Uh...thanks?" He said to him, but he probably couldn't hear him. With another, deeper, sigh he continued on his way towards his house, holding his books under his arm. Someone passed by him whom he recongnized from school and placed a flyer on his chest. Dante set his books down to look at the piece of paper.

Summer Kick Off Party!

When: This Saturday at 7:00
Where: 3432 S. Hamptoon Street, Silenton CA 80654

The rest of the flyer was torn off. Those rowdy boys must've been high or something...Dante looked at the paper before shoving it into his back pocket....He's never been to any of these...parties.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon walked along in the park and sat himself down on a park bench. He watched the clouds pass by and watched the wind blowing the trees. He took in a deep breathe and sighed. He felt so peaceful to be away from everthing. He just loved the peace and quiet, but it was interrupted by a few honking cars that passed by. "Ugh." he groaned. "I hate it here. I wish my dad had never had moved here." He got off the bench and walked off by himself dragging his feet and still looked moody. He passed by a telephone pole and saw a flyer about some party.

He sighed and ignored it. "As if anyone would want me there." he said quietly to himself. He kept walking along by himself and started to head home. He passed by a few people on his street including his next door neighbors. "Oh, hello Xeon! You out of school already?" said one his neighbors. "Yeah, I just got out Mr. Johnson. How's you cat, Mittens?" Xeon asked him. "Oh he's doing fine thanks to you. I really apreciated that you took care of him." Mr. Johnson said sounding so humble. "Well I was happy to be of some help." Xeon said as he unlocked the door of his house. "I'll see you later." He opened the door of his house and walked right in and closed the door behind.

He looked around the inside of his home and their was no one in sight. "Dad!?" Xeon called out. He heard something coming near him and saw a small fox with a note in it's mouth looking up at Xeon wagging it's tail. "Hey Leon. Is that for me?" Xeon asked him. He took the note from Leon and he scammpered off to the kitchen. "Hmm, looks like dad left me a note. Let's see, 'Xeon, I went out for an errand to run. I'll be back shortly. Love Dad." Xeon finished the letter and sighed. "I guess it's just you,me and Looxio tonight Leon." Xeon said. He walked over to the couch and layed his head down. "I wonder what I should do today?" he sighed to himself.

sakurablossom07

Sakura was walking through the hallway with her friends towards the parking lot. When they saw flyers around the school about some sort of party, the girls started talking about it. They began talking about who was going and the kind of outfits that they were going to wear. But, while Sakura's friends were talking about this party, she wasn't really interested so she didn't bother talking about it.

"Sakura, why don't you come to the party with us? It'll be fun!!" one of the girls suggested.
"Yeah, it's the summer so we have nothing to study for. Come with us," another girl said.
"No, it's okay. You guys should go ahead. I think I'm just going to head down to the beach later on and take some pictures," Sakura said.
"Can't you take a break from that for one night? You can always do it later," one of them said.
"I know, but I should really get it started for my portfolio," Sakura said.

When they arrived at the parking lot, they all said their good-byes and headed towards their cars. Sakura placed her books and bag on the passenger seat as she sat on the driver seat. She started the car and started drving to her house. As she was driving, she saw the beach and saw the clouds starting to cover over the sun as the sun was slowly setting.

"I better hurry up and get my camera and get to work," Sakura thought to herself as she continued driving.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Dante opened the door to his house and ran upstairs to his room, but not before greeting his parents with a quick 'hi'.

He walked in his room and tossed his backpack on the ground. Sitting at the computer desk on his room, which was already up because his mom was on eBAY, so he quickly took the flyer from his pocket and searched up the address. It wasn't far from his house. But it wasn't like he could go. He was just checking out of curiosity. He put his glasses on and put his pencil in his mouth, grabbing the Sociology textbook from the floor of his room and checked for a page he hadn't studied.

"This is soooo boring..." He thought.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon stared up the ceiling and heard Leon making a racket in the kitchen. He figured Leon was hungry because he was make a racket in the kitchen when he's hungry. "Okay Leon, I'll feed ya just hold on okay." He went into the kitchen and searched the cupboards to find some food for Leon. He got it out and grabbed Leon's food bowl and placed the food in it. "Here you go Leon. And I'll get you some water too." He picked up Leon's water bowl and filled it up with water and placed it back down. He watched Leon eat and drink and Leon looked up to him satisfied and rubbed his head against Xeon's pant leg.

Xeon picked him up and petted his head. He carried him up to his room and put him down on his bed and went over to a small tank that had a small lizard in it. "Hey Loox, you hungry too. I'll get ya food ready for ya." Xeon said. He went over to pick up a small carrying case that had a bunch of crickets in it chirping. He took two out and put them in Looxio's tank and watched him eat them up. "Well, I guess other than feed you two I have nothing else to do." Xeon said. He sat down on the bed and Leon crawled up beside him. Xeon stared up at the ceiling and thoughts raced through his head. One thought was about that flyer that had a memo about a dance that ran through his head and he shook it out. "I don't need to go to that." Xeon groaned.

He heard some scratches at his bedroom door and he saw Leon with a small leash in his mouth looking at Xeon with big eyes scratching at the door. "Okay Leon, I'll take you out for a walk. Just stop with the eyes okay." Xeon said. He took the leash out of Leon's mouth and hooked it up to his collar and walked out of his room and out of the house and locked it. Leon was happy to get out and Xeon smiled softly at him. He walked the little fox down the street and saw some cars pass by him.

12 Roses

~<3 Blossoming into exsistance <3~
In a beautful garden full of new people, placses,
OOC: im here at last, stupid family outing >_<

IC: As soon as the last bell rang Valerie went to her locker and emtied its contents. "At last this year has come to an encreadible end". Valerie said zipping up her backpack and left the building. She sat down under a large tree and waited for her mother to arive and pick her up.

Her mom arrived shortly after she sat down. She got in the car and then her mother asked "How was your last day of school Val?" Valerie turned toward her mom. "It went ok i guess. Nothing really happend today". She put her headphones on and started to listen to her music. Once they got home she quickly went into her room and changed into her bathing suit.

"Hey mom can i go to a pool party with a couple friend?" Valerie asked. "Sure but be back by 11 ok, and NO DRINKING!!" Valerie's mom shouted as Val ran out of the house to her friends house.

Once she arived at the party she just sat on the couch untill more people arrived. "Hey is there any cute guys showing up?" She asked her friend. "Yeah there coming soon and then we can have real fun" She said smileing brightly.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Edmund walked around and made sure every one was enjoying the party. He spun around and danced with half of the girls. After a while he decided to tell every one the rules.

He stood at the top of the stairs and looked down at every one. "My I please have you attention? Please bring you eyes to me." When every one quieted down he cleared his throat and said," Now, I would like every one to follow these simple rules okay? First off, have fun! Second, Don't throw up on the carpet. Third, Don't throw up in the pool. And last but not least, Party!!!!!" He screamed out the last words and chugged down a beer. Every one screamed out with him, the music cut back on and the party continued.

He walked back down the stairs and started mingling with the guests. His best friend soon found him.

"Awesome party dude! So look. I have a little problem." He said in the tone that he used when he was in trouble." He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small bag. " I brought the goods but I have no one to smoke it with." He said with a sly smile.

Edmund looked from the bag back to his friend. Edmund smiled. "Hey you hold on to that for a second okay? I have to do one thing first."

Edmund left his friend standing there and made his way to the stairs. He ran up them and found an empty room. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed in a number. It rang twice and then went to voice mail. He sighed in disappointment and closed his cell. He walked out of his room and saw two people kissing in the room across the hall. He smiled and shook his head. "Kids these days." He thought to himself.

He made his way down to his friend and grabbed the bag. "Lets turn this into a real party." He ran back upstairs and found his bong. He ran back to the stairs and called over the edge. "If you want to have even more fun follow me!!" He said as he held up the bong. A couple of people cheered and made their way for the stairs.

Edmund went to a back room and started organizing people into a circle. They closed the door and started passing the glass device around.

sakurablossom07

When Sakura got home, she pressed the message button on her home voicemail and headed into her room to change. There was a message from her parents asking if everything was okay and then there were several messages from her friends telling her to come to the party.They were all telling her how exciting and how fun the party was starting to get. Sakura just giggled at her friends comments and finished changing into a more comfortable outfit. She finally got her camera and her ipod and headed out of the house.

After driving for a bit, Sakura arrived at the beach and parked her car in one of the empty spots of the beach parking lot. Getting out of the car, she took her things and started walking towards the water. She looked out into the ocean and saw a couple of people surfing and jet skiing. Taking out her camera, she zoomed in on the surfers and started taking pictures. Soon, the sun was half-way set and as the seagulls were flying around, Sakura began taking pictures of those as well. She sat on the sand as she continued watching the sun set. Then, she saw a couple walking along the shoreline, holding hands.

"It'd be nice to spend the summer like that for once," she thought to herself.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Leon kept leading Xeon out through the street and near the beach. "Leon, where are you taking me?" Xeon chuckled akwardly. He rarely laughs and his smiles seem cold instead of heart warming or pleasant. Leon just barked and started to pull on his leash pulling Xeon out near the sand. "Leon, stop it. Why do you want to go here?" Xeon asked him.

Leon just barked still and continue to pull him to the beach. When they both arrived on the sandy area with the waves hitting the shore and the calls of sea gulls over head, Leon seemed happy to be out here, and so did Xeon. It felt so pleasant here. "I get it now Leon. Thanks for bringing me here." Xeon said and petted the small fox on his head and stomach.

He could see the sun setting and Leon began to yawn. "Looks like somebodies tired. Come on let's head back home." As they both began to walk off the beach, Xeon saw a mother and her child walking by holding hands smiling and laughing to each other. After Xeon saw them walk by his eyes filled with tears. "I wish she was here. How I envy everyone who still has a mother to love." Xeon said quietly to himself. He wiped the tears out of his eyes and pulled himself together. "Come on boy let's go." he said sadly. Leon looked up at Xeon and followed his master closely behind heading off the beach shore.

Dee

Bronze Member
Alyx drove home to get ready, she had heard that there was a party so she decided to go. What else was there to do? She pulled into the driveway, got ou,t and quickly ran into the house. "What the hell am I gonna wear!" As she rummaged through her closet it seemed as if she couldn't find anything. Finally after ten minutes of looking she decided on black straight legs and a green corset top. After finishing getting dressed and ready Alyx flew back out the door and into the car.

"Now where is this party?" She grabbed the piece of paper on the dash. Earlier today she found out the address and wrote it down. It was about a twenty minute drive to the party and once Alyx got there it seemed like half the school had came out. This should be fun. The music was loud and people were everywhere. The whole place was a dance floor. Alyx was thirsty, but she could get a drink later. It was time to party.

Alyx walked into the middle of the room and began dancing with a bunch of people. It was hot and sweaty, but SO much fun. After dancing for a couple minutes Alyx felt dehydrated so she went into the kitchen to get a drink. She found some alcohol, and after some careful thought she decided that it wouldn't hurt to have a drink or two. Once she filled her cup she walked back into the other room and stood there. This was a place to get in some trouble. Hopefully everything would stay sane and nothing would happen.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn watched the sunset on the beach. Beautiful. He thought then all of a sudden he heard a small rumbling coming from the east of the beach... Oh yeah that boy was handing out flyers to a party. That must be it... Renn pulled out his cell phone and dialed his home number.

"Yes?"

"Mom, I'm not coming home for supper I'm going to a party."

"Alright. Just don't eat too much junk food."

"Alright mother, see you tonight."
Renn then closed his cell phone and hopped back on his bike and rode to the party.
When he got there, he realized it was a mansion. "Holy crap." Renn walked in and grabbed a pepsi.

12 Roses

~<3 Blossoming into exsistance <3~
In a beautful garden full of new people, placses,
Valerie's friend asked her if she could go grab a couple things from the corner store just down the block. "Sure il be back in a jiffy" She said as she raced out the door with the list.

Once she got to the store she took out her cell phone to see how much time before the party started. "5:21 ok the party starts in almost half an hour. Just enough time to get things ready" She said exidedly as she walked in the door to the store.
Once she got everything on the list she saw a boy with blue jean shorts and a black muscle shirt
come in the door. "Omg he is extremly cute" She thought to herself as he walked passed her.

She walked up to him "Hi dont i know you from school or something?" Valerie asked the boy as he reached in the fridge for a Pepsi.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
As Edmund opened the door pillars of smoke drifted out into the hallway. The room he came out of had been completely smoked out. There was so much smoke you would get high just standing in there. He slowly made his way down the stairs and stumbled into the kitchen. He grabbed a slice of pizza and wolfed it down.

He then made his way out of the kitchen and headed towards the pool. One of his friends stopped him and looked at his eyes.
"Wow Edmund, you're totally screwed up man." She said." Are you going to be alright?"
Edmund slowly nodded his head and smiled."I'm absolutely, positively, wonderful."
He started nodding his head along with the music and soon found he couldn't stop. He walked out of the house and sat down next to the pool still nodding his head to the beat.

He didn't hear his best friend sneak up behind him. "Swim fishy! Swim swim!!" He screamed out as he pushed Edmund in. Edmund was under water before he knew what was happening. He floated down to the bottom and stood there for a second looking up at every one. Then he realized he couldn't breath under water. He kicked off the bottom and barely made it back to the top when he started sputtering and coughing.

His friend pulled him out and kept apologizing." I'm sorry man I didn't know you would stay under that long. I'm really sorry."
Edmund just laughed and looked up at him." Hehehehe No problem man. It was fun."
He then tried to stand up put couldn't find his sense of balance so his friend helped him stand.
"Haha Man I don't think I'm going to be able to make it through the night like this. I can even stand up!" Edmund said as he laughed and giggled.

He stumbled over to the edge of the pool and sat down. He needed to rest for a second. Tonight was going to be a long night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back