• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A BBS Think Tank for Theorists

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabranth

Awards
Hello everyone who cares to join this thread! If your're like me, then one of the things you love about KH is the room it allows for speculation and theory making. Like many others, I enjoy posting and reading theories on these forums. However, lately I'v began to realize something. The fact that my best idea's always seem to spring from talking about KH to my friends when we bounce ideas off of each other. So I thought to myself, with so many KH fans trying to figure out the secrets of the games, why not have a place where everyone can come and discuss there ideas in a systematic and logical manner. That is what I hope this thread can become.

The purpose of this is not to explain everything we know so far about BBS and put into one place (that's already been done in the stickys) it is to start by subject and brainstorm to come up with idea's. There are many different area's one can can go into with BBS such as:

1. Ven, Terra, Aqua- Who are they? How do they relate to Sora, Riku and Kairi? What is there story and involvement with Master Xehanort, Mickey etc?

2. Master Xehanort- Why is he old? How does this version relate to the younger version? What is his true involvement with the KH storyline?

3. Unbirths- What are they really? What happened to them? What is there significance?

4. Keyblades- What is there true potential? What are they exactly?

5. Kingdom Hearts- What is the blue KH? Is there some greater significance to KH that we have yet to understand? etc.

Obviously, there is a lot of things we just don't understand yet, so let's start with what we do know. If you notice above, each of these categories are numbered. If you have an idea about one of these subjects, start your reply with the corresponding number then state your idea. Try to keep them brief and simple and back them up with factual references from the game, ansem reports, interviews, etc.

In this way, we may be able to build off of each other's ideas and begin to piece together a better understanding of the BBS universe. So with this in mind, I'll start it off.

3. Unbirths, What are they?

I was looking at a very nice picture of the unbirth symbol and then something hit me. If you look at it you'll notice that there's an x over a heart shape that is broken into three pieces. Perhaps this could mean that the unbirth lacks all three things that combine to make life, a body, soul and heart. This would make sense if they are made from memories as many people think, because an unborn person has no memories. It seems to make perfect sense for an enemy of that sort to come before both heartless and nobodies, because the key role in the creation of both of them is memories. I'll stop here for the time being.

Alright, your're turn. Also, if there is another subject you think we should discuss, post it:wink:

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
1. Ven, Terra, Aqua- Who are they?
How do they relate to Sora, Riku and Kairi?
What is there story and involvement with Master Xehanort
Mickey etc?

They are Chasers Maybe. "Concept Video"

They ARE Apprentices of a Powerful Keyblade Master.

So far, only there names are Equal.

MX is an Evil dude who wants to make chaos.

Mickey is an Apprentise to Master Yen-Sid
2. Master Xehanort- Why is he old?
How does this version relate to the younger version?
What is his true involvement with the KH storyline?

Because when time goes on your have to age.

He will somehow Mix With DS or Terra.

No involvement besides the Fact that he wants Kingdom Hearts.

3. Unbirths- What are they really?
What happened to them?
What is there significance?

They are the Memories and Soul of the People. No Body, or heart.

Heartless Formed, and so did Nobodies.

Probably is none besides the fact they are Virtual Punching Bags.

4. Keyblades- What is there true potential?
What are they exactly?

They are just a Blunt Object that can change your clothes.

Opening Locks.

5. Kingdom Hearts- What is the blue KH?
Is there some greater significance to KH that we have yet to understand? etc.

Kingdom Hearts of Memories FTW ^_^

No, we know everything about it as far as we know.

Eh. some True, some Fact, Some Theory, So yeah =D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I love the idea of this, as much as it may or may not fall through.

Gabranth

Awards
3. Unbirths, what happened to them?

Do you think that in BBS all the worlds are still connected? That instead of using corridors of darkness and gummi ships, one could literally walk from world to world. If that was the case, then maybe the disappearance of the unbirths was caused when the worlds were separated.

Opening Locks.
Somebody had to set up the different locks to the worlds and KH. DO you think that in BBS VAT travel from world to world setting up these keyholes?

I dont think it will work out.

I think this could work if people just state 1 or 2 simple thoughts on a subject per post. Then we could dismiss what isn't possible and build on possible truth.

Last edited:
C

Crossroads

Somebody had to set up the different locks to the worlds and KH. DO you think that in BBS VAT travel from world to world setting up these keyholes?.

Nobody had to do anything. The keyholes could of always been in existence.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
this is just making every answer you own questions, could you try
researching this? cause people dont want people answer the same questions

Anyway....yea those keyblades can choose their own master

AzzurroRainrebor

I had an idea like this since I joined, but was hesitant to bring it into fruition. Glad you had the courage to do what I could not. Anyway I haven't been to this site in a while, maybe this was mentioned somewhere, but did you hear the recent theories on the Unbirths' connection to death?...very intriguing...no?

Allister Rose

French Lover
hmm.....kingdom hearts is made up of mainly the heart's of the worlds and ansem merely using the heartless to find them....

in kh2, kingdom hearts is made up people's hearts and was close to completing until it was broken.

and since both kh2 and BBs kingdom hearts two lok like a giant heart-shape moon. i'm gonna have to go with kingdom hearts being made up of people's hearts.

i wonder why people always question why kingdom hearts is blue in BBS. to be honest each kingdom hearts from the series has changed.

here's my theory......MX looks at DS and says he is a man infused in darkness.....and unbirth's are related to heartless correct? i still be heart extracting and darkness is still involved. but instead o a mere heart that's using darkness as a body, i'm thinking just like DS is a man infused with darkness, maybe the unbirths are heart's infused with darkness too.

maybe thats what happened to terra, the darkness was infused and gave him supernatural powers when ansem found him.....

C

Crossroads

Does anyone else feel like the answer to Xehanort's identity is staring us right in the face and it just hasn't clicked yet?

Aria

braver by the minute
I have a theory about the Ven-Roxas-Sora but I dont actually believe it lol ^.^ Anyways here it goes-
Sora and Ven are brothers, not step brothers or something but they have the same mother and father. And im not trying to say Sora got the keyblade because of that or anything because I know parentage has nothing to do with the keyblade. but in science class a few weeks ago we were talking about genes and how you can have a gene for say blue eyes and actually have brown eyes. This could be the case with Sora- he has the genes for how ven looks but he just carries them. A nobody is Body+Soul so Roxas could have the genes for how Ven looks.

Note: I dont actually like this theory its just some thoughts, i think the Roxas Sora Ven connection is deeper then genes but it kinda makes sense right? feel free to rip it apart XD

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
but did you hear the recent theories on the Unbirths' connection to death?...very intriguing...no?

The only thing about those theories is that death has never been a prominent theme in KH.

and since both kh2 and BBs kingdom hearts two lok like a giant heart-shape moon. i'm gonna have to go with kingdom hearts being made up of people's hearts.

Except we have never seen the "Heart of all Worlds" KH from KH1. It, too, could easily be, and probably is, heart shaped.

maybe thats what happened to terra, the darkness was infused and gave him supernatural powers when ansem found him.....

MX still has far too much in common with Xehanort for him not to be apart of him. You can't simply rule the similarities off as a coincidence.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Except we have never seen the "Heart of all Worlds" KH from KH1. It, too, could easily be, and probably is, heart shaped.

MX still has far too much in common with Xehanort for him not to be apart of him. You can't simply rule the similarities off as a coincidence.

welll.....hmmmmm idk thn.....and i thought "the end of the world" was kingdom hearts itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back