• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A banner problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, I was wondering if you guys could tell me something.

How can you make a banner stretch across the section (at the top of the page) and not go past a line.

Like this:

KHI-1.png

How do you keep it from going past the border that says "KHInsider"? I have a webpage and I can't figure it out. I know resizing helps but it's different for each monitor Resolution, is there a way to make it so it doesn't go past the border for any resolution?

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Is this in the wrong section?

Anyways, in my opinion it's meant to be like that.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Your screen resolution maybe be high which makes the banner small. My resolution is 800x600 (used to be 1024x768) and now the banner's too small.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Heh, sorry. I haven't been here since the forums were mainly how they were in '07

Anyways, okay, I guess I'll just see how I can fix it. Maybe it might be possible to make a different size for each of the Monitor Resolution for each person, but most likely not.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, there's no option in User CP to set monitor size, resolution et cetera.

Such would be rather resource-expensive compared to the auto-detection method I think this site already implements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back